Ufone has always been based on Pakistani people and has provided them with the most important modes and services of communication. Ufone offers simpler tariffs to its customers without latent charges. It also acts as an independent company and is our national provider of telecommunications and a subsidiary of Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL).
Ufone promises to remain together for its customers as telecommunications advance. For its customers, Ufone offers a range of services and packages. However, this article includes a guide to load your Ufone card or reload your Ufone number in several ways discussed here.
How to Load Ufone Card? Recharge Your Ufone Number
1st Method (Scratch Card Method):
- Go and buy a Ufone card from your nearest shopping store. Then scratch with the help of a coin or metal tool.
- Open your phone’s dialer now.
- Now, dial *123* by a 14-digit number on the card and then dial #.
- Click now on the call icon and successfully load the Ufone card.
How to recharge the Ufone number via Easypaisa App?
2nd Method (Through Easypaisa app):
The Easypaisa app allows you to recharge your Ufone number. To send credit to Ufone via the Easypaisa app, follow these steps:
- Launch the Easypaisa app first and sign in on your smartphone.
- Click Easyload from the main menu.
- Now enter and click on your phone number.
- In the next step, select Ufone from the list of telecom operators.
- Later, enter your Ufone number for the amount to be sent. Click on Next and successfully fill in your Ufone number.
3rd Method (Through My Ufone App):
- Smartphone users can download the My Ufone app to recharge a Ufone card.
- Depending on the operating system, you can download the app from the Play Store or the App Store. Start the app for My Ufone app. It is installed once.
- Now enter your mobile number into your account and an OTP is sent to your number for verification. You can access the My Ufone app after verification.
- Now you can see several options on the app’s main interface.
- The “tap to recharge” option can be seen on the main interface. Click it.
- Select “Pay with Scratch Card” now after.
- You are going to go to a new menu. You must add your number and the number of your scratch card here. Tap on recharge and your mobile phone can charge the Ufone card.
4th Method (Through Ufone Website):
Your Ufone number can also be recharged via the official Ufone website. Tap on this link to access it from the website.
If you click on the link, you will be redirected to the Ufone app’s recharge page as seen in the image. Now enter the necessary details, including the number, form of payment, amount, and password for the Ufone application.
5th Method (Through JazzCash App):
You can also send credit or recharge your Ufone number through the Jazz Cash app. You should just download the app and create an account from your play store or App Store. Choose easy load from the main menu. Then type the number of your phone, amount and choose Ufone and press the jazz app next to recharge.