What is my PTCL package?
Find out your current broadband plan via the PTCL website, your landline phone, or the PTCL mobile app – all three methods are available.
- You can check your current broadband package by visiting www.ptcl.com.pk and login into your account.
- Dialing 1218 from your landline for get info.
- You can now view your account information on the go by download the PTCL Touch application on your mobile phone.
How to check PTCL current package through admin panel
- 192.168.10.1 should appear in the address bar of your web browser.
- Username and password will be asked on a pop-up screen.
- The username and the password will be written on the bottom of your device.
- As soon as you are logged in, click on the Device Info menu item to get the basic information about your device, including the Line Rate.
- The line rate tells you the internet speed from PTCL’s end.
This is roughly 2 MB, not the 8 MB package; it is the speed. As a result, I spoke with the customer representative. When I revealed the line rate, he persisted that the package was fine and agreed.
Suppose you’re also having problems with your internet connection speed. If you have some basic knowledge of the admin panel, you’ll be able to figure out what the problem is. The PTCL internet is required to access the PTCL internet admin panel.
This information will give you a rough idea of whether or not your internet connection is having problems.