Are you worried about sending money from JazzCash to Easypaisa?
In this article, I will help you send money from one bank to another. Sometimes you meet important situations, and you need money to move them forward.
No one helps you all around. At this time, your friend called you and talked about sending money through Easypaisa.
You open the JazzCash account and find the Easypaisa where it is present. But you could not find the Easypaisa option.
Here I will do a service for you and give the complete details of sending money from jazz cash to easy paisa.
I will show you all methods with pictures.
JazzCash to Easypaisa: Dial Method
1. If you want to send money from JazzCash to Easypaisa, some important points would keep in mind.
2. You are sure that your network is Jazz.
3. You would have to create your JazzCash account before sending the money.
4. You will take patience and, after 30 minutes, receive your payment
5. Dial the code *786# on your android phone and select the Jazz network
6. You will see on your screen Send the Money, Tap on it.
7. Select “To mobile account”“. You see on your screen EasyPaisa click on it.
8. Enter your Easypaisa account number.
9. Enter the amount and click send button
10. Select the payment purpose.
11. At the end, you will check your name and payment, then confirm the MPIN code.
12. You will see the confirmation SMS on your screen
Charges: If you choose the dial way to transfer money from JazzCash to Easypaisa, you will be paid PKR 0.25 for each transaction, including the FED taxes.
The dial way of transferring money from JazzCash to Easypaisa takes 30 mins, allowing you more than enough opportunity to cancel the transaction if required.
JazzCash app to Easypaisa: Via the JazzCash App
JazzCash app is well known all over Pakistan. It is a speedy app for sending money.
You will send money and resolve the other person’s issue in a second. Unfortunately, You don’t use only Easypaisa to send cash, but you can also send money to multiple banks.
Follow this method step and send money from JazzCash to Easypaisa.
1. Open your JazzCash app
2. Tap on the login
3. And you will see on your screen that enter the correct MPIN code
4. Scroll down, and you see the Money transfer Icon, Click on it.
5. Now click on the Bank Transfer option.
6. Select Telenor Microfinance Bank option
7. Enter your Mobile or Account Number here.
8. Enter your amount to send
9. Choose the payment purpose
10. Enter the receiver number and select the payment method.
11. Click on Confirm option.
12. Enter the MPIN number
Now, you have successfully transferred your money from JazzCash to the Easypaisa account.
Charges: The transaction is free of charge. However, Easypaisa money transfer fees apply. You will be taxed when you visit an operator to withdraw money from the Easypaisa accounts. The transfer of funds to Easypaisa via the JazzCash application is quick.
JazzCash to Easypaisa: Via The JazzCash Agent
You can also transfer money via an agent if that is more suitable for you. Follow these guidelines to make a JazzCash to Easypaisa money transaction using an agent:
- Visit a JazzCash operator around you.
- Reveal your CNIC.
- Provide your mobile phone number.
- Provide the CNIC and account number of the recipient.
- After the operator has taken your biometrics, remind him of the transfer amount.
- You will receive an SMS after completing the transaction.
Charges: According to the transaction limit, you will be charged if you transfer the money via an operator. However, money transfer fees will be debited from your JazzCash account, avoiding the need for you to pay the agent.
The JazzCash money transfer payment maximum is PKR 25,000. If the customer reaches the maximum, there will be charged 0.1 percent of the amount transferred.
The receiver has 180 days to collect the funds. Following that, the unclaimed funds cannot be retrieved, and the transaction is stopped.
JazzCash is a flash and easy service that offers several advantages. For example, if you want to send money to friends or family, you will use the dialing method, the app, or go your local JazzCash agent.
The transaction is quick and simple, and it allows you to send money to any location in Pakistan. Visit the JazzCash site for updated information.