Grammarly is an automatic proofreading application. Grammarly Keyboard is now available on iOS in addition to the desktop version.
Grammar and spelling errors are corrected by the algorithm in addition to confusing phrases. A Premium keyboard will also increase word choice and style suggestions.
Install and Use Grammarly on iOS Devices
You can download this application on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch models running iOS 9.3 or higher. Follow the instructions below to install Grammarly on your iOS device if you have it.
- “Grammarly Keyboard” can be found on the App Store.
- As a new user, you have to register here; log in to your account if you have a Grammarly account.
- To make Grammarly your default keyboard, go to Add Grammarly Keyboard >> Add new keyboard >> Grammarly and then again click on Grammarly.
- Turn on the “Allow Full Access” toggle switch.
- The keyboard is now configured as default.
You must provide permission to access the applications on the phone when creating this as your app. This enables Grammarly Keyboard to check your text across multiple apps.
It will not access content written in sensitive fields, such as passwords and any card information. You can also remove the autocorrect app by going to Keyboard Settings and turning off Auto-Correction.
If you are dissatisfied with the Grammarly keyboard, you can disable it by going to.
- Go to your iOS device’s settings.
- Go to the General option, then Select Keyboard option.
- Click on the Edit option.
- Now Click on the Delete Grammarly. That’s it.