How to Check HESCO Online Bill is the topic of this article. Hesco stands for Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO). Sindh’s residents receive power from HESCO. HESCO’s official website enables customers to print a copy of their bill. However, if you accidentally misplaced your previous month’s bill, you can print it off from the internet. So, we got to visit the official HESCO website.
One of eight Area Power Boards (AEBs) was created in 1981 as part of the WAPDA Act. In April 1998, the Pakistani government approved the WAPDA power sector reform, which resulted in the formation of twelve corporate entities, distribution firms (Discos), three-generation companies (GENCOs), and a National Transmission and Distribution Company (NTD)). In addition, a second GENCO has been created. Under the Companies Ordinance of 1984, all these companies have been formed.
Hesco Online Bill Check
This company was created to provide the Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) with all the properties, resources, and assets owned by the Hyderabad Area Electricity Board. On April 23, 1998, the company was granted a certificate to start a business in July 1998 under section 146 (2) of the Companies Ordinance, 1984.
Hesco, or the Hyderabad Electric Supply Business, aims to maintain the current condition of the electricity distribution company while acquiring all of AEB’s assets, Hyderabad’s rights, and responsibilities. They must be captured. Customer services, activities, infrastructure, and facilities in the best business.
How to check HESCO Bill Online? – Hesco bill online
If you want to check your Hesco bill online and print it, you can do so by visiting the website. We are going to share an easy method. But, first, follow some guidelines given below.
- Open the official HESCO website in our browser (https://www.hesco.gov.pk/).
- Now, go to the given URL Address. It will be redirected to the HESCO customer portal.
- Enter a reference number with 14 digits and no space.
- Now, press the submit button.
- The HESCO system will automatically generate bills.
Instructions for printing the bill
- Always use A4 paper to print bills.
- Remove the header and footer before printing the bill.
- Always choose the portrait orientation.
- You can get the bill in pdf format.
Areas where HESCO is operated
- HESCO service is available in 17 districts of Sindh.
- Circle-I of Hyderabad (5 Divisions, 22 Sub-Divisions)
- Circle-II in Hyderabad (4 Divisions, 21 Sub-Divisions)
- Circle of Sukkur (5 Divisions, 22 Sub-Divisions)
- The Larkana Circle (4 Divisions, 20 Sub-Divisions)
- Circle of Nawabshah (5 Divisions, 26 Sub-Divisions)
If your bill is not displayed on the Internet, you must contact Hesco.
- You can also visit Hesco’s official Address: HESCO Headquarters WAPDA Complex, Hussainabad, Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan.
- Contact: +92 22 9260161
- Email address: [email protected]
How to Check HESCO Duplicate Bill Online?
Visit the given URL Address. It will be redirected to the HESCO customer portal.
Now, without a space, enter your bill 14-digit reference number. And then press the submit button. You can now print your bill after displaying it.
How to Pay HESCO Bill Online
You can pay your HESCO bill online through the following methods:
- Online Banking: You can pay your HESCO bill using your online banking account with various banks such as UBL, HBL, MCB, Standard Chartered, and more.
- Credit/Debit Cards: You can pay your HESCO bill using your credit or debit card. HESCO accepts MasterCard, Visa, and UnionPay.
- Easypaisa/JazzCash: You can pay your HESCO bill using the Easypaisa/JazzCash mobile app or by visiting an Easypaisa/JazzCash shop.