How to Add Your Name to Rajasthan Voter List 2022: Friends, today we will tell you how to add a name to Rajasthan Voter List. A voter list is a very important document.
If you want to participate in the voting process in Gram Panchayat / Civic Body Elections / Assembly Elections or Lok Sabha Elections of your state then it is very important to have your name on Rajasthan Voter List 2022.
Mere possession of a voter ID card does not entitle a person to vote in any state of the country including Rajasthan. In order to vote in the elections, it is necessary that your name is on the voter list of the Election Commission.
If your name is not included in Rajasthan Voter List, then you should carefully read the process of adding a name to the Rajasthan Voter List.
What is the requirement to enter a name on Rajasthan Voter List?
Add a name to the voter list: The Election Commission of India periodically verifies the voter list in all the states of the country. During this check, the names of voters who die or who leave the city or state and settle elsewhere, are removed from the voter list.
In this process, the names of voters whose information is not available despite residing in the city are sometimes deleted. In such a case, it is important for every conscious voter to keep checking the Rajasthan Voter List from time to time.
If the name has been removed from the Rajasthan Voter List, you can re-enter your name in the Rajasthan Voter List either online or offline.
Documents required for inclusion of name in Rajasthan Voter List
Documents required for inclusion of name in voter list 2022
How to Add Name to Rajasthan Voter List Online?
How to Add Name in Rajasthan Voter List: How to Add Name in Rajasthan Voter List? This question is often asked. In fact, those whose names have been deleted from the voter list or youths who have completed 18 years of age. He wants to know about the process.
That’s why today we are going to give you step-by-step information about the complete process of adding the name to the Rajasthan Voter List.
To add your name to the online voter list, you must first. https://www.nvsp.in You have to visit the official website.
By clicking on the above link, you will be taken to the home page of the “National Voters Service Portal”.
- Here you see the Login/Register option.
- If you are not already registered on the National Voters Service portal, you must register yourself first.
- For this you have to click on Login/Register.
- An online form appears as soon as you click.
- First enter your mobile number here.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- Click on Send OTP.
- After doing this, the mobile number is entered by you. Now, you enter OTP in the blank field and click on confirm button.
- Now your mobile number is verified.
- At the bottom of the form, you write your voter ID number.
- Fill in your email address.
- Then create a password and enter it again.
- Then click on Submit button.
- By doing this, you are registered on the National Voters Portal.
- After registration, you are able to fill out the online application form on this portal.
- Now click on the Forms section that appears in front of you.
- To add a name to Rajasthan Voter List, you have to fill out Form-6. So click on Option Form-6.
- As soon as Form-6 is opened, you first select your language.
- Select your state.
- Select a district.
- Select an Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency.
- For this, you need to state whether you are applying for inclusion of your name in the Rajasthan Voter List for the first time or due to transfer/deletion of your name.
- We are choosing the option here as a new voter.
- Enter your name.
- Enter the last name, if any.
- Enter the name of the applicant’s relative.
- Enter the last name of the relative (if any)
- Select the relationship type.
- Enter the age on January 1 of the current calendar.
- Select the gender of the applicant.
- After that, you have to fill in the complete information about your current residence.
- Now enter the permanent address details.
- In the optional category, you have to fill in your email address, etc.
- If you have a disability, please select a type.
- Upload your new photo.
- Upload your birth certificate.
- Upload proof of address.
- Fill out the declaration form correctly.
- Enter the name of the city from where you are filling the form and then finally click on submit button.
- As soon as this is done, your Rajasthan Voter List Application Form is submitted.
How to Check Rajasthan Voter List Status?
By clicking on the above link, you reach the online application status page.
- Here you have to enter your reference ID first.
- Then click on the Track Status button.
- By doing this, complete details of the progress regarding your application form are visible.
List of Important Documents to Prove Identity for Rajasthan Voter List 2022
- Your latest passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Photocopy of passport driving license
- High school mark sheet etc
LIST OF VALID DOCUMENTS FOR ADDRESS PROOF REQUIRED FOR VOTER LIST
In how many days is the voter ID card issued after applying online?
If you have completed the online voter list registration process as a new voter, your voter ID card will be generated and issued within 1 month of applying.
How to Check Name in Rajasthan Voter List by SMS
If you want to check your name in the voter list in Rajasthan state through SMS then you can follow the below steps.
- First, type EPIC in the SMS section and enter the space.
- After that type your voter ID card number.
- Then send to 9211728082 or 1950.
- After doing this, if your name is present on the Rajasthan voter list, the complete information will be sent to your mobile number via SMS.
How to Add Offline Name in Rajasthan Voter List?
If you don’t know much about computers or mobiles. So nothing to worry about. You can also register your name in the offline voter list.
First, during the short revision period, you should download the form from the Booth Level Officer, Nominating Officer, Voter Registration Center in Tehsil, District Election Officer’s office, or official website ceouttarpradesh.nic.in.
After that, you fill out your form correctly and submit it with a photo, address, and date of birth proof by visiting the following places.
Place of submission of Form 6 –
- 1 – Near the Booth Level Officer of the Polling Booth concerned
- 2 – At the Voter Registration Center located in the Tehsil
- 3 – In the office of the Deputy District Magistrate / Electoral Registration Officer of Tehsil
- 4 – In the office of Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of Tehsildar/Tehsil
- 5 – In the office of the District Magistrate / District Election Officer
Rajasthan Voter List Frequently Asked Questions
Can an NRI be registered as a voter?
Can a non-resident Indian citizen become a voter? As per section 19 of RP Act 1950 only 1 person who is a resident of any constituency. He is entitled to have his name included in the voter list of the constituency in that area.
Also, nationals of the country who are working in the Government of India, and posted in any other country outside India, can apply for RP. shall be registered as a voter read with section 20(03) of the Act of 1950.
Can I continue to be a voter in my native village while living and working elsewhere in Rajasthan?
No, you cannot be registered as a voter in 2 places like this. If you are working in a place other than your village in Rajasthan, you are an ordinary resident of the state of Rajasthan as per section 19B. In this case, you will be registered as a voter in the place where you have your current residence, you cannot be registered as a voter in both the native village and the current residential area.
Can a name appear in the voter list of more than one constituency in Rajasthan?
No, you cannot be a registered voter in 2 places under any circumstances. If during verification you are found to be registered in 2 places in the Rajasthan Voter List, the Election Commission can reject or remove your name from one place.
How can I enter my name into the voter list?
How can I register/enroll in the voter list? If you want to get your name entered in the Gram Panchayat Voter List of Rajasthan, you have to fill out Form-6 for the same in your constituency.
What are the necessary forms issued by Election Commission in Rajasthan?
- Form 6 – To add a name.
- Form 7 – To object to the name entered in the voter list.
- Form 8 – To apply for an amendment of the voter list.
- Form 8A – To transfer your name to the electoral roll of another place.
Has my name been removed from the old constituency list after the change of residence or not?
If your name has not been changed by deletion or change of place of residence, first fill out Form-8A and submit it to the ERO or SDM office of the area. In this way, your name will be cut from the old circle and added to the new circle.
Voter ID card is dirty and damaged due to old age, how do get a new one?
What is the procedure for the new EPIC card? Due to the election, the process of making new voter ID cards will also continue in your area. If the photo ID card-making process is being done by the district election office, you can go to the ERO office or a photography center to get your new voter ID card made.
As a citizen, when we fill out form 4, is it necessary to attach a bona fide certificate with form 4?
What is the minimum age for inclusion in the Rajasthan voter list?
What is the minimum age for enrollment in the voter list: In Rajasthan, the minimum age for inclusion in the voter list is 18 years.
Was the minimum voting age always 18 in India?
No, before March 28, 1989, the age for inclusion in the voter list was 21 years. Which has been made 18 years after the later constitutional amendment.
What is the relevant method of determining 18 years of eligibility for the Gram Panchayat Rajasthan Voter List?
The relevant date under section 14B of the RP Act, 1950 means the first day of the month of January. According to which the voter list is prepared or revised.
Can a non-citizen of the country become a voter of India?
Can a non-citizen of India become a voter: No, Article 326 of the Constitution, Sec. It is clear from point 16 provided in the RP Act 1950 that no non-citizen of India can enter his name in the voter list (voter list 2022) as a voter of India.
So guys this was our post for today. If you want to ask any other questions related to this then you can ask us in the comment box.