How to Check Dadra and Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill?
Check Dadra Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill Online: Today we will talk about the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. How to Check Electricity Bill Online in Dadar and Nagar Haveli You will be provided step-by-step information about this.
Like other states of the country, the facility to check Dadra Nagar Haveli’s electricity bill online is provided here by Power Distribution Corporation Limited on its official website. The process of checking electricity bills in Dadra and Nagar Haveli is very easy.
To check Dadra Nagar Haveli’s electricity bill, you need to have some internet knowledge and know the right way to check electricity bills online.
So let’s start with how to check Dadra Nagar Haveli’s electricity bill online. You have to read the below method carefully and follow the below steps.
Documents and equipment required to check Dadra Nagar Haveli electricity bill
Customer Number for Dadra Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill
What is a consumer number? A question arises in the mind of many people, what is a user number?
The identity of any person as a consumer of electricity is clear from the consumer number. Every electricity consumer in Dadra and Nagar Haveli is assigned a unique consumer number.
When a person requests to see his electricity by entering this number on any online platform, he does not face any problem in checking his electricity bill online.
Where can I get Dadra and Nagar Haveli electricity customer numbers?
How to Get Consumer Number: If you are going to check your Dadar and Nagar haveli electricity bill online, you need to find your consumer number first.
Without this subscriber number, you will not be able to see your electricity bill. If you are a registered electricity consumer, you should also have an old electricity bill in your home. You can find your user number from this old bill.
Don’t worry if you don’t have an old electricity bill. You can also find the customer number by visiting the electrical subdivision office in your area and giving your meter number.
How to Check Dadra Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill from DNH Power Distribution Company Official Website?
How to Check Dadra Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill Online: First of all we would like to introduce you to DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited. Of Official website dnhpdcl.in Will teach you how to check your electricity bills online.
As soon as you click on the above link, you will reach the home page of the official website of DNH Power Distribution Company.
- Here you will see the online bill payment option on the right side.
- After selecting it, the View Bill option appears. You click on it.
- On the next page, you will see the consumer login form.
- You have to log in by entering your username, and password here.
- If you are not already a registered user on this website, you must register yourself first.
- On this form, you will see the Consumer Registration option below. You click on it.
- On clicking, a new page opens regarding user registration.
- Enter your first name here.
- Enter the last name.
- Add email.
- Verify email
- Enter the mobile number.
- Enter another mobile number.
- Enter your address
- Enter the city name.
- Select a state
- Enter the pin code.
- Now create your username
- Enter the password
- Confirm password
- Enter your service connection number.
- Add a hint question.
- Add hint answer.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- After doing this, your registration process is complete.
- Now login with your username and password.
- On reaching the next page, enter your user number and click View Bill.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill Helpline No
- Dadra Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill Helpline Number – 1800 233 9500
- DNHPDCL Customer Number – 19126
How to Complain about Dadra Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill?
How to File Electricity Bill Complaint Online: If you are facing any problem regarding your electricity bill, you can file an electricity bill complaint online mode.
- To register an electricity bill complaint, you first visit the home page of the DNHPDCL website.
- Click on the Consumer Service option that appears on the right.
- Now you will see the Complaint Center option. You click on it.
- After doing this a new page will open in front of you. This page contains details of offices and officers capable of resolving issues. You can complain to them on your mobile phone or in writing.
How to view Dadra Nagar Haveli’s electricity bill from Google Pay Tez app?
Google Pay – Being an official product of Google, this is very much a UPI app. This app can be blindly trusted as Google also provides its security to this app.
- If you don’t already have the Google Pay app on your mobile, first download it from the Play Store and register it by linking it to your bank account.
- After that open, the Google Pay mobile application.
- Here you will see the Bills option. You have to click on it.
- After clicking on bill payment, you have to select electricity.
- As soon as electricity is selected, the list of power companies opens. Now here you have to choose the company that provides electricity to your village in your state.
- Here we are selecting DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited.
- Google Pay will then ask you to link your account.
- You link your Electricity User ID here.
- To link a Bijli user account, you first enter your user ID and then fill in the account name, and click Next.
- This way your account will be linked to Google Pay and your electricity bill will start appearing on your mobile phone screen.
How to Check Dadar and Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill Online with the Paytm app?
Dadra Nagar Haveli’s electricity bill can be done from the Paytm app, also the electricity bill can be paid instantly.
- First, download the Paytm app on your mobile phone through the Google Play Store.
- After that open Paytm.
- Here you will see the recharge and pay bills option. Click on it.
- After that, you will see the Electricity option. You click on it.
- On reaching the next page, the first step here is to select Dadra and Nagar Haveli in the Select State column.
- After that, you have to select your electricity provider in the select board column. As we are here to select DNH Power Distribution Corporation Limited for your convenience.
- After doing this you will be asked to enter your user number. Here you enter your user id and click on proceed button.
- Doing so will show you the current bill status. In which you will see the amount that you have used in your household.
How to Check Electricity Bill Status of Dadar Nagar Haveli with PhoneP App?
- You can also check the electricity bill of your Dadarnagar Haveli on the PhoneP app. This is great for mobile users who use the PhonePe app for transactions.
- First, download and register the PhonePe app on your mobile.
- After that open the app.
- On the home page, you will see the power option. You click on it.
- Then you select the blurs. Keep in mind that depending on the state you live in, you must select the billers for that state.
- Now in the next step, you will be asked to fill in the Business Partner Number (BP). Enter your number here. This will be your account number. How to achieve this is explained above.
- After entering your BP number, click on the Submit button.
- On submitting the electricity number, the PhonePe app will ask you for permission to send reminders. If you want to receive a reminder, you can click Yes. Otherwise, there is no need for it.
- By doing this, you will start seeing your UP electricity bill on the mobile screen. You can also pay these bills immediately if you want.
So friends this was our post today on how to check the electricity bills in Dadar and Nagar haveli. Rural Dadra and Nagar Haveli Electricity Bill – Check Dadra Nagar Haveli electricity bill. If you are facing a problem in checking Dadra and Nagar Haveli electricity bills, you can get help by asking questions in the comment box.