Mutton Leg Roast Recipe
Mutton Leg Roast – Give your food some Tarka of spices and taste. Try the Mutton Leg Roast recipe on our page. It is prepared with the best care and expertise. To get the perfect taste, follow to the recipe.
Time 0:35 – 0:10
- 1) Leg of mutton (middle bone should be
cracked and fat removed) 1 1/2 kg
- 2) Soya sauce 1 tsp
- 3) Juice of lemons 4
- 4) Vinegar 2 tbsp
- 5) Cumin seeds (roasted and ground) 1 tsp
- 6) Powdered black pepper 1 tsp
- 7) Salt to taste
- 8) Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
- 1. Prick the leg of mutton with a fork and mix all the ingredients (except for oil) and leave it to marinate for about 1 1/2 hour.
- 2. Put the leg in a big pot and cover. Let it cook till all the juice dries up.
- 3. Add the oil to it and in case it is not tender, add half a cup of warm water and leave it covered for a while till it is done.
- 4. Serve it on a plate or dish garnished with lettuce and cucumber, spoon the remaining sauce from the pot on top of the roast.
Was this article helpful?