Paya Recipe By Chef Fauzia
Paya Recipe By Chef Fauzia – A fantastic meal that is very well-liked by Pakistanis in the winter is paya. One of the most well-liked breakfast dishes in Pakistani cuisine, paye is also a tasty lunch and supper option. Cow trotters, yoghurt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, onions, salt, and oil are all components used to make Chef Fauzia’s paya. Although the paya dish takes some time, it is really wonderful. You can use the approach described to obtain the ideal flavour. Serve it with chapatti or naan.
* Cow Trotters ( 2 large )
* Plain Yogurt ( 2 cups )
* Red Chilli Powder ( 1 tbsp )
* Coriander Powder ( 2 ½ tbsp )
* Turmeric Powder ( ½ tbsp )
* Garam Masala Powder ( 1 tbsp )
* Ginger Paste ( ½ tbsp )
* Garlic Paste ( ½ tbsp )
* Garlic ( 2 )
* Lemon Juice ( 2 )
* Coriander Leaves ( 1 bunch for garnish )
* Green Chillies ( 4 chopped for garnish )
* Onions ( 2 thinly sliced )
* Salt ( to taste )
* Cooking Oil ( 2 cups )
- Homemade Cake Recipes
* Wash and clean trotters well, remove any hair. In a large saucepan (that can hold 5 pounds of cooked rice), add trotters, 2 whole garlic bulbs, and enough water to cover them. Boil on medium heat for about 5 to 6 hours. During this process if you see that water is not enough and trotters are not yet absolutely tender, add in some more boiling water (do not put cold water.)
* When trotters become tender and about 4 or 5 cups of soup is left, remove from heat. Discard all big bones; before discarding remove all soft geletine and bone marrow. Set this and small bones aside, strain all of the soup through a fine sieve.
* Put banaspati or oil in the same pan and fry onions until brown on medium heat. Remove onions only from oil and grind them. Mix onion paste, plain yogurt, salt, and all dry spices, put them into the saucepan containing the banaspati.
* Keep stirring until all water of the yogurt dries up; add trotters and soup. Place the pan on a heavy griddle or tava and put on low hear for atleast one hour.
* When soup thickens, remove from heat. Add lemon juice. Serve while it is hot, garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.