Bihari Chargha Recipe
Bihari Chargha Recipe – In Pakistan, Bihari Chargha is also known as Tandoori, Roast, or BBQ Bihari Chargha. The simplest recipe on this page is Bihari Chargha. Make sure you get a great deal of praise after making this tasty and tangy Bihari Chargha. This recipe goes well with onion rings, sliced lemon, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
Time 0:35 – 0:10
- • Chicken (whole) 1
- • Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- • Ginger garlic paste 1-1/2 tsp
- • Curry powder 1-1/2 tsp
- • Black pepper 1 tsp
- • Salt 1 tsp
- • Orange color pinch
- • Vinegar 1/3 cup
- • Yogurt 3/4 cup
- 1. Slit on chicken with knife.
- 2. In a bowl marinate chicken whith vinegar and salt for one hour.
- 3. Now add ginger garlic paste, chili powder, curry powder, salt, black pepper, yogurt and orange color marinate for an hour more.
- 4. Take a large pan and cook the chicken till all the water dries and the chicken becomes tender.
- 5. Deep fry and sprinkle with chaat masala and lemon juice.