Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe By Chef Fauzia
Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe By Chef Fauzia – Chef Fauzia’s Beef Seekh Kabab dish is a spicy patty created from a smooth minced mixture. Beef Seekh Kabab is a side dish that can be eaten for lunch or dinner. To make the minced mixture, combine chopped onions, green chilies, red chili powder, fresh coriander leaves, garam masala powder, black pepper, cardamoms, chickpea flour, and milk powder. The mixture is shaped into small patties.
Beef Seekh Kabab can be fried in oil, grilled on a grill pan, or baked in the oven. This recipe goes well with pita bread, different dips, salad, raita, or any rice dish. They are delicious when served hot and fresh. Chef Fauzia’s Beef Seekh Kabab recipe is perfect for the Eid ul Adha celebration. It is perfect for any dinner party. This dish is perfect for barbeque parties on the occasion of Eid ul Adha. For Eid, try Chef Fauzia’s Beef Seekh Kabab recipe.
- 1 kilogram Minced Beef (Keema)
- 1 medium Onion (grounded)
- 1 more medium Onion (chopped)
- 4 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder
(Pisi Lal Mirch)
- 1 tsp. Green Papaya (Papita)
(crushed to a paste along with the skin)
- 1 bunch of Fresh Coriander Leaves
(Hara Dhania) (chopped)
- 8 Cardamom Pods (Ilaichi)
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
(Pisi Kaali Mirch)
- 1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- 4 tbsp. Chick Pea Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp. Milk Powder
- 8 Allspices
(Kabab Cheeni) (ground)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. Dalda Banaspati or
any Cooking Oil
- 1. In a bowl combine minced meat with all ingredients except for the oil and mix well. Knead with hands for about 5 to 10 minutes. (It is very important to knead it because the papaya must be mixed well in order to make the kababs soft.) Set aside for 2 hours.
- 2. Knead once again. Take a small portion of the mixture in hands and put on a barbecue skewer. These kababs can also be roasted directly on flame for a minute and later fried with a little oil in a frying pan.
- Note: For smearing extra banaspati or oil on the kababs, tie a small piece of muslin to a stick and dip it in the oil and spread on the kababs.