Seekh Kabab Recipe
Seekh Kabab Recipe – Check out this superb Seekh Kabab online that has been posted for your ease. This recipe is really delicious and can be an ultimate treat for foodies, earning the maximum praise.
Time 0:45 – 0:15
- Fresh corriander (dhania): a small bunch
- Ginger (Adrak): 1/2 inch piece
- Green chillies : 6-7
- Onion:1 large( grate it and squeeze its liquid)
- Premium quality beef mince:3/4 kg
- Butter: 1-2 table spoon – melt it in microwave for 30 sec
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Red chili powder : 3/4 tsp
- Coriander (dhania) powder: 3/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder: 1/2 tsp
- 1- chop together fresh coriander, ginger and green chilies – add this chopped to the mince.
- 2- grate the onion , squeeze its water out and add to the mince
- 3- add all dry spices
- 4- add butter after melting it in the microwave.
- 5-put every thing in food processor or chopper to make it uniformly mixed. or you can mix it very
- well with hand. it should look like kneaded dough.
- 6-now put it on the BBQ skewers, wet your hands while shaping them on skewers.
- 7-heat the BBQ before putting the kebabs on it so that its nicely hot.
- 8-while on BBQ keep brushing some oil on the kebab to seal the juices inside and kebabs get nice and glazed look.
- IMPORTANT TIP: Don’t over cook them, they will become very dry.