How to remove PAN card from Aadhaar card?
How to remove pan card from aadhar card, how to download pan card using aadhar card, download pan card from mobile number, how to check pan card from aadhar card, pan card free download, pan card, pan card how Remove number from pan card how to remove pan card pdf download
If you want to buy a property worth more than Rs 5 lakh, open a bank account or open a Demat account to invest in the stock market, or do any other major financial transaction, you need to have a PAN card. It is necessary.
Linking an Aadhaar card with a bank account has also been made mandatory. Along the same lines, now Income Tax Department or Income Tax Department is also encouraging people to link their PAN numbers.
Many people think this is a difficult process, but it is not. Today we will tell you in this post how you can remove your PAN card using your Aadhaar card. let’s start-
What is a PAN card?
Friends, before we give you the information about how to remove a PAN card from an Aadhaar card, let us first know what a PAN card is. Friends, the full form of the PAN card is the Permanent Account Number.
Let us tell you that this 10-digit PAN card is issued by the Income Tax Department. It shows your financial status.
PAN card is required for all types of financial transactions, from filing income tax returns to ITR to shopping, buying property, and more.
Where is a PAN card required?
Friends, having a PAN card is very important these days. You need it from shampooing to filing income tax returns.
This is a 10-digit permanent account number, you may be penalized for providing incorrect information. Basically, you need a PAN card for these tasks.
1. In buying property-
If you are buying property worth more than five lakh rupees, you will have to give your PAN card details in this transaction as well.
If you pay Rs 50 thousand or more to a company for the purchase of shares, your PAN card details are required.
3. For purchase of bullion or jewelry-
A PAN card is necessary for you to make purchases of bullion or jewelry above 5 lakhs.
4. In buying a car-
If you are buying a four-wheeler or selling a used vehicle worth more than five lakh rupees, you will need to provide PAN card details. This is not required in the purchase of two-wheelers.
5. In taking telephone connection-
Even if you are going to get a telephone connection, you have to submit the PAN card details in filling out the form.
7. On deposit of more than 50 thousand rupees-
Even if you are going to deposit more than 50 thousand in your bank account, you still have to give your PAN card details.
8. In opening a bank account –
You will also need a PAN card to open a bank account or apply for a debit or credit card.
9. Purchase of goods worth one lakh rupees or more-
PAN card is required in the contract as security on sale.
Apart from this PAN card is required for the following tasks.
- If your daily expenditure on the hotel is more than 25 thousand rupees then you will need a PAN card.
- If you want to buy a bank draft, pay an order, or bank check for more than Rs 50,000 in a day, you have to show PAN card details.
- If you want to buy a ticket worth Rs 25,000 or more to travel abroad in cash, you need to provide PAN card details.
- Apart from this, there are many other such tasks, for which you have to give your PAN card details.
How to get a PAN card with the help of an Aadhaar card?
Friends, let us tell you that there are not one or two but three ways to remove PAN cards from your Aadhaar card. We will tell you how to remove your PAN card using these three methods. These are as follows-
- From the Income Tax website
- From NSDL website
- From UTIITSL website
1. How to remove PAN card from Aadhaar card from income tax website-
Friends, first of all, tell us how to download the pan card through aadhaar card by visiting the income tax website.
Let us tell you that these days all the work related to Income Tax is being done on the new website of the Income Tax Department https://www.incometax.gov.in/. This website is launched in June 2021. PAN card can be removed from the Aadhaar card in this way through this website.
- First Income Tax Website https://www.incometax.gov.in/ Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the Quick E-Pen option under the Quick Links section on the left side. You have to click on this option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. On it, at the bottom left, you will see a link to get a new e-pen. You must click on this link.
- Now a page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number in the box shown on the screen.
- After that, you have to tick the confirmation checkbox that appears below it. It shows your approval to withdraw your PAN card from your Aadhaar card. Now you have to click on the continue option.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. You have to enter this 6-digit OTP in the blank field.
- Now the personal details taken from your Aadhaar appear. Like your name, date of birth, mobile number, Aadhaar card number, email id, etc.
- Then tick the checkbox below. This is an acknowledgment that you have given your consent to receive your Aadhaar details from UIDAI.
- Now click on the Continue option. This will complete your application process.
- A message about a successful application for e-PEN will also appear on your screen. It will also have an identification number. You may save it for future reference.
- Now you need to download the e-pen. For this, again on the home page of the website, click on Instant e-Pen in our services section.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the Continue option below the Check Status/Download pane.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar card number in the blank field opposite the Aadhaar number and click Continue.
- Now a six-digit OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it in the OTP box and click Continue.
- Now you will get a successful e-pen allotment message. This will bring up View e-Pen/Download e-Pen option. You have to click on Download E-Pain here.
- To download it, you will need a password, which will be your date of birth. You have to enter your date of birth in DD/MM/YY format and click on the OK option.
- Now your PAN card will open in front of you in PDF format. You can also take a printout of it if you want. You can also take a color picture of it and cut it into pieces.
2. How to withdraw PAN Card through Aadhaar Card from the NSDL website?
Friends, let us tell you that only those people who have applied for a PAN card through NSDL eGOV can download a PAN card from this website.
Apart from this, people can also download PAN cards from this website and can apply for instant e-PAN with the help of Aadhaar on the Income Tax Department’s e-filing portal. The process will be as follows-
- First NSDL website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/ go to
- Now a form will appear on the screen in front of you, in which you have to fill in your PAN card number, Aadhaar card number, and date of birth. (If the PAN card of a company or business is to be issued, write the date of its registration or formation).
- Now you have to enter the GST number. (if applicable)
- Now you have to tick the checkbox to approve using your Aadhaar data.
- Then enter the captcha code in the box after seeing the captcha image shown above.
- Finally, click on submit option.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email id. Enter it in the OTP box.
- After completing this process, click on the Validate option.
- Now you will see an option to download a PAN card in PDF form on the screen.
- By clicking on it you can download your PAN card.
- By entering your date of birth password, you can take a printout of your generated e-pan card in PDF form.
Friends, let us tell you that if your PAN number allotment or correction in your PAN card has been approved in the last 30 days, you can download it three times for free.
If the PAN card number has been allotted or approved for correction before 30 days, you will also have to pay Rs.8.26 to download the e-PAN card from this website.
3. How to withdraw a PAN card through Aadhaar from the UTI ITSL website.
Friends, to download e-PAN from the UTI ITSL portal, you have to follow these steps-
- First, you need to visit the portal of UTI ITSL https://www.utiitsl.com/.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, on which the link to PAN card services will be visible. You have to click on it.
- Now you have to click on the Download e-Pain option.
Friends, let us tell you that through this website only those people can download e-PAN cards, who have applied from this website for the generation or correction of PAN cards within the last month. Or the application should be made through the e-filing website of the Income Tax Department.
Like a normal PAN card, the e-PAN card is also valid
Friends, there is confusion in the mind of many people that E-PAN Card or Instant PAN Card is not valid. However, this is not the case. E-PAN card or instant PAN card differs from a normal PAN card only in that it is in electronic mode.
Other than that there is no difference between them. The e-PAN card also contains the same information as the normal PAN card. In such a situation, this e-PAN card is valid at all places where a PAN card is accepted.
Can a PAN card be downloaded from an Aadhaar card?
Yes, it is possible to download a PAN card from an Aadhaar card.
How to Download PAN Card from Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar card to PAN card can be downloaded from the Income Tax website.
Is there any other way to download a PAN card from an aadhaar card?
Yes, apart from this PAN cards can also be downloaded from NSDL and UTIITSL websites.
Who can download a PAN card from the NSDL website?
PAN cards can be downloaded from the NSDL website only by those who have applied for the generation or correction of PAN cards from this website or the Income Tax e-filing website 30 days ago.
Is an e-PAN card as valid as a normal PAN card?
Yes, just like a normal PAN card, the e-PAN card is valid for all these functions.
If I want to apply through the NSDL website, will I have to pay anything?
If your PAN card is approved or validated within 30 days, you can download your PAN card from the NSDL website for free. But if your PAN card has already been approved, the applicant will have to pay Rs 8.26 for the same.
Friends, how to remove the pan card from aadhaar card? We have provided you with important information on this topic. Hope this information will be very useful for you. If you want information from us on any other important topic like this, then comment to us in the comment box below. As always, we look forward to hearing from you.