How to Make YouTube Videos Work on Tumblr
Tumblr is a microblogging site that allows you to publish short blog posts that are geared toward multimedia. Text, pictures, quotes, video, links, and audio can all be included in posts. YouTube videos may be included on the website in two methods: directly embedding, which allows the video to be viewed without leaving Tumblr and sharing. Using the Dashboard, you may add either method to Tumblr.
Make YouTube Videos Work on Tumblr
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Select “Dashboard.”
- Choose “Video.”
- Go to the YouTube video that you want to display.
- Select “Share.” To link to the video, copy and paste the web address into the “Add a Video” field.
- Copy the coding by clicking “Embed” under the “Share” button on YouTube.
- Copy and paste the code into Tumblr’s “Embed a Video” field.
- Then, select “Create Post.”