Gravy Aaloo Gosht Recipe
Gravy Aaloo Gosht Recipe– You can now easily make this tasty Gravy Aaloo Gosht at home. This document contains the necessary ingredients and procedure. To get the best flavor, stick to the formula exactly.
Time 0:10 – 0:50
- 1. 1/2 Kg. Mutton/Beef
- 2. 3-4 medium Potatos peeled and cut into pieces of 1 to 2 inches.
- 3. 2-3 chopped tomatoes
- 4. 2tbsp yogurt
- 5. ¼ tsp. turmeric (Haldi) powder
- 6. 1 tsp.red chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- 7. 3 tbs. coriander (Dhaniya) seeds powder
- 8. 2-3 medium onion–chopped or sliced
- 9. 1/2 cup oil
- 10. 1 tsp ginger (Adrak) paste
- 11. 1 tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
- 12. 1 tsp. garam masala powder
- 13. 1½ tsp. salt (adjust to taste)
- 14. 1/2 cup fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves
- 15. 2-3 green chilies–
- 16. 1-2 Lemon
- 1. Fry the onion in oil till brown. Remove the onion and grind it with chopped tomatoes and yogurt and keep it aside.
- 2.In the same oil add turmeric,coriander powder, red chillie powder, garlic, ginger paste and salt .
- 3. Fry with little water till water dries.
- 4. Add mutton and cook till water dries again. Add the onion tomato paste and fry well till the oil comes up.
- 5. Add 3 to 4 glasses of water, cover and cook till the meat tenders.
- 6. When meat is almost done add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are cooked and the your required gravy is left.
- 7. Add green chillies and cook throughout on low heat.
- 8. Garnish with fresh dhaniya and lemon.
- 9. Serve with naan/chapati/boiled rice.
- Serves 6–8 persons