How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat History from Android to iOS
Today through this article I am going to tell you how to transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iOS. How to transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android mobile to iPhone is very easy.
WhatsApp constantly brings new updates to its users. Recently WhatsApp has given a new update for its users, under which users can transfer chat history from Android to iOS.
With the help of this feature, users can transfer their WhatsApp chat history from Android to iOS. If you also want to know how to transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iOS? So you must read this article till the end.
Many people have important messages and chats on WhatsApp, which they store, but if you log into WhatsApp on another phone, you won’t see your WhatsApp chat history there.
But if you want to transfer your account details, profile photo, personal chat, chat history, media, and settings, you can do so.
If you want to transfer your WhatsApp chat history to a new phone, first you need to back up WhatsApp chat. After that, whenever you install WhatsApp on another mobile, you get the option to restore the message.
After backing up WhatsApp media files, you can send WhatsApp chat history to another phone, you can transfer your WhatsApp chat history from any device Android to iOS and iOS to Android.
There are many apps available on the internet to back up your WhatsApp chat history so that you can back up your WhatsApp account. But here in this article, I am going to tell you the easiest way to transfer WhatsApp chat history without any app.
How to back up the WhatsApp chat history file?
On WhatsApp, users get the option to back up messages, media, etc., but most people don’t know about this option. But here I will first tell you how to backup WhatsApp chat, then after that I will tell you how to restore the backup to the new phone.
How to Backup WhatsApp Chat History
1. First open WhatsApp on your mobile.
2. After opening WhatsApp, click on the 3 dots (menu).
3. After that click on the Settings option.
4. After that you will see several options other than Account, and Notification, out of which you click on the Chats option.
5. Now you will see both chat backup and chat history options, click on the chat history option.
6. Now you can transfer any of your chats to another phone through the export chat option, but you can only transfer one person’s chat at a time.
7. If you want to transfer all the chats on WhatsApp to another phone, then you need to select the chat backup option.
8. Here you will see the backup option. If you want your WhatsApp chat history to be backed up automatically, select one of the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly options in the Backup to Google Drive option.
9. Then click on the backup option, after that your messages and media files will start backing up, it may take some time. After that WhatsApp chat backup will be saved in Google Drive. After that uninstall WhatsApp Messenger from your old phone.
How to transfer WhatsApp chat history (to another phone)
1. First open the WhatsApp app on your new phone.
2. After that sign in with your WhatsApp number.
3. You will then see the Backup option, it will say if you want to restore your backup, allow Contacts, Media, Photos, and click Continue.
4. After that click on the Restore option.
5. After restoring the backup file, your WhatsApp chat history will also be visible on the new phones.
Friends, in today’s article I have told you how to transfer WhatsApp chat history. I hope this article has helped you and you have a good understanding of how to transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iOS.
If this information helped you, please share this post.