Nothing can be deleted permanently in the world of this cutting-edge technology. Anything can be recovered after it has been deleted from any of your devices, and this is what we refer to as technology. Your WhatsApp messages and media are in the same boat. Yes, now you can recover WhatsApp deleted media.
Sometimes you unintentionally or accidentally delete your media content, and you’re left wondering what to do. But don’t be concerned. Here’s some good news: WhatsApp has recently introduced a very easy solution to your dilemma. This post will teach you how to re-cover WhatsApp media that has been deleted.
Here’s how to Recover WhatsApp media that has been deleted:
Once you have deleted media from your phone’s drive, you will be able to use it again.
- Go back to the chat in WhatsApp
- You will see the distorted thumbnail with a download icon there once more.
- You will be able to retrieve your photos and videos by tapping it.
This is a tried-and-true approach that works with photographs, GIFs, animations, audio, and records. It is highly effective. You can also restore your deleted WhatsApp conversation by taking a few quick steps.
Here’s how to get your WhatsApp messages back:
- To begin, go to your phone’s settings, then to Applications, Application Manager, and then to WhatsApp.
- When you choose WhatsApp, go to My Files on your phone and select the option to clear details. Pick Device Storage, WhatsApp, and Databases from the drop-down menus.
- Then click and hold the msgstore.db.crypt12 address. Backup-message store. DB is the new name for it.
- You will be logging out of WhatsApp as a result of this action. You must now type your phone number to log back into WhatsApp.
- You will get a six-digit OTP after entering your phonenumber.
- Select: restore deleted messages after entering your six-digit OTP.
- Select next after your messages have been restored.
- This will take you to your page, where you can fill in your password. Now pick the next choice.
- Your WhatsApp will begin to update at this stage.
- When Google Drive prompts you to backup your media, click Never and then Done.
- When you return to your conversations, you’ll see that your deleted WhatsApp messages have been restored.