How to Load Jazz Card? Recharge your Jazz Number
Jazz 4G is currently the best speed, connectivity, and user base network in Pakistan. Jazz became the highest network in Pakistan after the merger of Warid. This is also why jazz networking reaches Pakistan’s far-flung areas. Jazz explores new sectors, ranging from digital financial services to accessible health care and emergency services in the reinvigorated spirit of digital transformation in the region.
As the thought leader, Jazz has become a corporation of more than 12 million employees, and the company does not expect to leave shortly. Their financial support is JazzCash and JazzCash.
How to Load Jazz Card? 5 Ways to Recharge your Jazz Number
1st Method (Scratch Card Method):
- Go and buy a jazz card from your nearest shopping store. Then scratch with the help of a coin or metal tool.
- Open your phone’s dialer now.
- Now, dial *123* by a 14-digit number on the card and then dial #.
- Click now on the call icon and successfully load the Jazz card.
How to recharge Jazz number via Easypaisa App?
2nd Method (Through Easypaisa app):
The Easypaisa app allows you to recharge your Jazz number. To send credit to jazz via the Easypaisa app, follow these steps:
- Launch the Easypaisa app first and sign in on your smartphone.
- Click Easyload from the main menu.
- Now enter and click on your phone number.
- In the next step, select Jazz from the list of telecom operators.
- Later, enter your Jazz number for the amount to be sent. Click on the Next and successfully fill in your jazz number.
3rd Method (Through Jazz Website):
Your Jazz number can also be recharged via the official Jazz website. Tap on this link to access it from the website.
First, type your number as seen in the picture at the top of the menu. Now specify the amount you would like to recharge. Then choose some form of payment. Debit/credit card and the JazzCash app are the payment options available. Click on the captcha method to prove you are human now after choosing payment, and click on proceed as seen in the photo.
4th Method (Through Jazz World App):
- Smartphone users can download the Jazz World app to recharge a Jazz card.
- Depending on the operating system, you can download the app from the Play Store or the App Store. Start the app for Jazz World. It is installed once.
- Now enter your mobile number into your account and an OTP is sent to your number for verification. You can access the Jazz World app after verification.
- Now you can see many options on the app’s main interface.
- The “tap to recharge” option can be seen on the main interface. Click it.
- Select “Pay with Scratch Card” now after.
- You are going to go to a new menu. You must add your number and the number of your scratch card here. Tap on recharge and your mobile phone can charge the Jazz card.
5th Method (Through JazzCash App):
You can also send credit or recharge your jazz number through the Jazz cash app. You should just download the app and create an account from your play store or App Store. Choose easy load from the main menu. Then type the number of your phone, amount and choose Jazz and press the jazz app next to recharge.