If you have a Jazz 4G device and do not seem to unlock a Jazz 4G device, follow this article carefully for your Jazz 4G to be unlocked.
How to Unlock a Jazz 4G Device
- Turn on and connect to a data cable your Jazz 4G device.
- To install drivers required to unlock the 4G device, double click the Device icon on your phone or computer.
- Make sure that the antivirus software is disabled as the installation process may be interrupted.
- In order to install the drivers, you will first have to download such software.
- Download Flash File and drivers, go to the links given. This is an essential condition.
- Extract and run all files as administrators in the drivers.
- Keep the device on and don’t unplug it after all three files run as your device copies the data.
- You can get a password from the software. Six times, e.g., *****, in asterisk type.
- The entered number is then asked. Put the IMEI number on your 4G Jazz device back.
- Enter the number of your port too. Search the “Computer Device Manager” bar and go to the Port tab to input the port number. Your device number can be found there.
- Click any key to continue after you have entered your port number.
- Remove the battery from your device.
- Insert the battery back into the device.
- Click the WPS button for at least 5 seconds simultaneously then press the power button.
- You’re glowing on your device with a blue light. Plug in your computer. Plug in your computer.
- The device starts to write the files automatically.
- If the file is over, the device will be unlocked and able to use any network’s SIM cards.
How To Change the Name and Wi-Fi Password of Your Jazz 4G Device:
- On your device, download and install the ‘Jazz Wi-Fi app.’
- Open the app and connect to your phone with your Jazz Wi-Fi device.
- You can see a menu bar at the top left-hand corner. Click it.
- Select the option ‘Settings’ and select the Settings ‘Wi-Fi.’
- Set a personalized device name to change in the SSID option.
- Click the “Wi-Fi Key” key to change the password, and type your preferred password.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to save the settings.
For different models on Jazz 4G devices, please note that these directions can change. In any case, however, the respective drivers must be installed according to this model.
About Jazz: Mobilink, now known as jazz, is Pakistan’s largest mobile network and internet service provider, established in 1994 as a joint venture between Motorola, Inc. and Saif Group. Jazz provides a wide range of mobile networking options, 4G, which has recently deployed 5G.