Hello friends! Today in this article, we will talk about How to mute Groups, Channels and Chats on Telegram. We will know all the How to mute Groups, Channels, and Chats on Telegram. Stay with this article to know in more detail.
Referring to WhatsApp, Telegram is particularly customizable. You will speak to other groups, chats, and channels of 200,000 participants. This also ensures that all these conversations, channels, and groups will continuously bombard you with updates.
You should go ahead and speak mute talks, communities, and networks on Telegraph if you do not want to get irritable alerts or prefer to reading these messages only after you open them manually. You will do so on Android, iOS, Web version, or laptop in the Telegram application.
How to mute Groups, Channels and Chats on Telegram
Telegram allows you to mute or disable single-to-one chat notifications, group and channel chats. Then you can mute or disable them separately on the app if you do not want constant updates from this conversation.
- Open the Android Smartphone Telegram application.
- Go to the group, chat, or channel you’d like to mute.
- Click the three points in the top right corner of the chat screen.
- Choose Disable, press Mute Notifications.
For IOS (iPad / iPhone)
- Open your iPhone with the Telegram application.
- Open the group, channels or chat which you want to mute.
- Click on the contact, channel or group name at the top of the conversation page.
- Click on the Mute and choose Mute Forever from the details page.
- Open your computer’s Telegram application.
- Right-click on the group, chats or channel for which notifications should be disabled.
- Press Disable Notifications.
- Choose Forever and click on OK.
On Web Version
- Open the browser’s and then open web telegram.
- To mute the notifications, click on the chat, group or channels you want to mute.
- Click on the group, contact or channel name on the top.
- Disable the Notifications.
You can have a shorter time if you wouldn’t want to mute chats permanently. As of now, Telegram helps you to secretly disable the conversations for 1 hour, 8 hours, and two days.
The purpose of today’s post is to provide you with How to mute Groups, Channels, and Chats on Telegram. Did you like these How to mute Groups, Channels, and Chats on Telegram? You must give us your feedback in the comment box below.