Easypaisa is pioneering Pakistan’s mobile banking platform for managing all banking services. As a result, you can manage all your financial activities without having to worry about paying utility bills to give. Not only that, an Easypaisa debit card may be ordered from your home’s comfort. This brings us to the subject of this article: How to get a debit card from Easypaisa.
Easypaisa is part of Telenor Microfinance Banking, providing customers with instant access to all digital banking services. It allows people to take a digital lifestyle. Then open an Easypaisa account immediately if you want to benefit from all branchless banking services. You may read an article on opening the Easypaisa account on our website to learn how to make it. Let’s go straight to the point now without wasting any more time.
How to Get Easypaisa Debit Card
The debit card can be ordered using the mobile app or by calling Easypaisa. You must follow the following instructions to request a debit card using the mobile app.
- Run your smart device using the Easypaisa mobile app. (If the mobile app is not available, then the Play Store (or App Store) will download the application).
- Tap “My Account” after logging in.
- After you have taped it, the “New Debit Card Order” option will be displayed. Tap on it.
- Tap “Order the debit card” and select the card that you want.
- Click on “Order now” after the card is selected.
- In the next step your address, area, city etc. will be asked.
- Once all the information has been entered, tap on proceed button.
- Tap “confirm and pay” to get your debit card from Easypaisa.
Note: A card fee of 500 is taken from your mobile Easypaisa account after confirmation. If your account doesn’t have a sufficient balance, your debit card application will reject. In 15 working days, your debit card will be sent to you.
This is quite simple, and anyone can order a debit card using a mobile device. Read the instructions below to learn how to do this:
- Open your phone dialler.
- Telenor sim users can dial 3737 and others can dial 042-111-003737 from their mobile phones.
- The call centre agent will request your address information and accept your card fee deduction from your mobile wallet.
- That’s it!
In 15 working days, you receive your debit card. You will set the four-digit pin for your card when you get your debit card. You may do this by calling the Easypaisa Helpline or using the mobile app.
And so may you get the debit card from Easypaisa. If this article has been found useful or has any questions about the topic, you can comment below.