10 Best E-commerce Affiliate Programs 2023
Affiliate marketing has become an easy way to earn money online. 81% of brands use affiliate marketing programs. Affiliate marketing is the process by which you can earn money by promoting another website’s products. For every sale an affiliate makes, they earn a portion of a commission. It’s an easy thing to set up, and you can easily make money from it. Here are some of the best e-commerce affiliate programs you can consider.
How to Choose the Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program?
Here are a few things you need to consider when choosing the best eCommerce affiliate program for yourself:
- Be your customer: you must sell what you already like. You have to choose products that you believe in and try them. If there are products you don’t know about but that fit your profile, find out.
- Fits your niche: If you’ve had success with a specific program, look at some of their competitors, because providing your audience with products from the same category will increase your chances of conversion.
- Preferred by your target audience: Anything you promote should be desired by your target audience. You need to understand who your target audience is and do some research.
- Commission levels and earnings per click: Look for programs that can give you a good return. Study how much commission you can earn. Be aware that a high AOV with a low commission rate will earn you more than a low AOV with a high commission rate.
- Consider high-priced products: Usually, people overlook high-priced products because they think it’s harder to promote them. However, if you believe in your product and know that it solves a problem that many people have, you should go for the more expensive product.
- Upsells: Look for upsells, as they offer another way to increase commission. Once the consumer has purchased a product, he is offered different products that are only available at the time of purchase.
10 Best Ecommerce Affiliate Programs 2023
Here are some of the best e-commerce affiliate programs that can help you earn good passive income.
1. Samcart: Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program
You can earn up to $995 upfront for every new SamCart user you sign up for, and all of your commissions are recurring year after year. You get their most converting assets, including videos, banners, images, and email copy designed to help you earn the most commissions possible.
Their commissions are paid 45 days after launch via PayPal. If you work hard and use the high converting resources we provide, even if your audience is small.
2. Shift4Shop: Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program
They have one of the highest paying affiliate programs in the industry. You earn up to $100 on any Shift4Shop plan when one of your visitors clicks on Shift4Shop and signs up for their services.
They’ve partnered with ShareASale to give you full transparency with trusted third-party tracking, real-time reporting, and monthly commission checks. If you are already a ShareaSale publisher, you can skip the registration form and sign up for the Shift4Shop program directly through their member area.
3. BigCommerce: Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program
By referring visitors to BigCommerce, you can earn 200% of the customer’s first monthly payment or $1,500 per customer business. You can promote BigCommerce anywhere through their referral link or use their pre-made banners, emails, etc.
You’ll save time and money on content creation by linking to blogs, webinars, and more with content developed by BigCommerce for your audience. Their Affiliate Dashboard offers a complete overview of your clicks, trials, sales, and commissions. You can see your earnings and track performance, and you’ll get paid at the same time each month.
It provides unique strategies to help you grow, increase your website’s visibility, and generate more sales. You will have direct access to an affiliate expert who understands your business and your goals.
4. SquareSpace: Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program
They provide you with support, including creative resources and follow-up links, so you can grow your business. As an Affiliate Partner, you are eligible to earn payments for each website or business subscription you drive from a first Squarespace customer.
Affiliate partners can earn commissions as long as their audience converts. They don’t limit the number of referrals our partners can make in a year, so you can still encourage your audience to sign up for Squarespace. They regularly share new creations, so your audience stays engaged.
5. Shopify: Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program
Shopify helps you build your brand, access exclusive opportunities, and earn commission through its referral program. They help you make as many referrals as possible with resources to support your content development and help your referral traffic conversion rate.
You’ll have access to a library of global, ready-to-use creative magnets, as well as detailed performance insights through your personal dashboard.
6. Helium 10: Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program
Their affiliate program is unlike any other. They have dedicated affiliate managers who are there to help you get started, answer any questions you have, and make sure you’re fully equipped to succeed with their program.
They provide a 25% monthly commission and there is no cap on your earnings. They have monthly payouts and an epic incentive program, so you can reach affiliate levels and get a fancy car they paid for. They provide their own referral link and make sure you get credited when someone clicks on your link.
7. Amazon: Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program
Amazon Associates is one of the largest affiliate marketing programs in the world. The Amazon Associates program helps content creators, publishers, and bloggers monetize their traffic. With millions of products and programs available on Amazon, Associates use simple link building tools to direct their audience to their recommendations and earn qualifying purchases and programs.
You can share products and programs available on Amazon with your audience through custom linking tools and earn money on qualifying purchases and customer actions, like signing up for a free trial program. You earn qualifying purchases from the traffic you drive to Amazon.
8. Impact: Best Ecommerce Affiliate Program
Their marketplace was designed to make monetizing your content seamless. You can connect directly with top brands that capture your readers’ and viewers’ preferences and own your partnerships with a suite of automation tools.
You can connect with the world’s top brands in retail, travel, beauty, fitness, financial services, and more. Their transparent platform provides the flexibility and control needed to develop profitable, long-term partnerships. You will also get the information you are interested in. You can react quickly to changes using their real-time campaign reports and detailed analytics.
ShareASale helps create lasting and profitable partnerships by promoting relevant products and services to your audience. Their easy-to-use platform allows all types of content creators to monetize their website or platform by partnering with their favorite brands.
You can use their platform to find, manage, and build relevant brand partnerships, track your campaign performance through their transparent and robust reporting, and tap into a new revenue stream through their vast network of top brands.
They help provide top-notch affiliate marketing tools and technology to effortlessly help your network of affiliates, bloggers, vloggers, podcasters, influencers or website owners monetize their platforms.
As an affiliate marketer, there is one thing of primary importance, which is your performance. To get the best performance for your affiliate campaigns, you can try out some companies and see what works for you. We have listed some of the best eCommerce affiliate programs here. You can check what kind of deals they offer on these and if they can help you achieve your best conversions and even generate a stable long-term income.