Hey, your friend has moved to a new location, and you’ve started to miss people? Send someone a quick WhatsApp message or make a video or audio call. WhatsApp is a well-known messaging platform used by everybody in the world. However, the application is still restricted in some countries due to security reasons.
Some authorities want to encourage local texting platforms as well. However, this texting platform has completely affected how people interact with their family and friends. The application is worried about your privacy; therefore, it implements end-to-end encryption technologies to help ensure your messages are private.
This messaging application is very easy to use, but don’t we need to utilize the web version on occasion? It is no longer only a mobile phone service application; it can now be used via many devices, including your pc, mac, and tablets. Furthermore, the setup methods for these devices are simple, ensuring that the process runs as smoothly as possible. Can we use the application on our smartphones via WhatsApp web?
Fortunately, this option is available indirectly, making our life easier. So, if you’ve come here with doubts but are too shy to ask anybody, we’re here to place your mind at rest. Is it possible, and if so, how?
How to Use Whatsapp Web on Smartphone
When we think about WhatsApp Web, we often think of Desktops and laptops. With the release of WhatsApp web, the messaging platform expanded its community. It has also helped attract more consumers who don’t want their smartphones to be constantly vibrating with SMS.
After all, no one understands that everything will be the same if you’re sending out a message via the web or the official phone app. So, whether you utilize the web or the smartphone, it all comes down to the user’s comfort. However, some people want to use the WhatsApp web on their smartphones.
There might be many reasons for all of this; however, you have arrived at the correct place if you’re one of these people. This post will describe how to use the WhatsApp web on your smartphone. So, without any further hesitation, let’s get back to it and learn more.
Using two smartphones continously
It could seem a vague concept, but trust us when we say it works. The only condition would be that you bring two phones. You don’t have to go out and buy a new mobile just for this method, but if you have a lot of money. We do recommend that you use a phone which you already own. So, for your comfort, we will guide you through the method to help you understand how things work.
Please keep in mind that we will refer to the first smartphone as device one for your comfort. The first device is a smartphone; you will utilize the WhatsApp internet browser. The new device is referred to as Device 2. The official WhatsApp app will be installed on this smartphone to support you with the process.
- Open your mobile web browser from device one and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- A list of alternatives will display; choose the Desktop site option. This will switch your screen to a desktop site.
- Go to the device’s internet browser search box at the top of the page, search WhatsApp web, and press enter. Then, on the display screen, select the web.whatsapp.com link.
- Bring your second smartphone and open the official WhatsApp application on that device.
- The menu will be shown with three dots in the top right corner of the WhatsApp screen; click on it.
- From the menu that shows on the display screen, choose Linked devices.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page. From there, select the Link A Device button.
- A page will appear with a QR code to scan and display. Your second device is now prepared to scan the QR code.
- Now, go to smartphone one and scan the QR code that appears on the QR scanner on smartphone two.
To follow these steps, you will able to use WhatsApp web on the other smartphone internet browser. We hope you will try this method because it is not a difficult procedure that can be done in minutes.