Ufone Balance Share Code – How to Share Balance on Ufone?
Ufone is our national service provider for telecom. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pakistan Telecoms Company Limited (PTCL). Ufone provides its customers with various offerings and bundles. The ULoan Service is there, as though you are out of balance.
You would have asked immediately what happens if we are also running out of the loan we received from the service provider. You need not be worried, as we’ll tell you about the U sharing service that you can share Ufone balance. Ufone will now share its balance on Rs 2.99+Tax service charges with its prepayment customers!
Dial *828* (Ufone number on which you share)*amount# to share your balance on Ufone. For example, when a friend asks me to send 200 rupees, I will dial *828*03351234567*130#. A message is prompted afterward. Reply with 1 would succeed in dividing the balance.
Terms and Conditions:
- From 27 February 2014 onwards, this service will only be available to Ufone customers who have consumed more than Rs.150 of their number
- Just a limit of 4 amounts of transactions can be made in one day.
- For Rs 2.99+Tax, transfer Rs. 10 to Rs. 600!
- The amount of balance is now limited to Rs 600 for a single transaction among Ufone subscribers. If the volume of transfer is higher than Rs 600/), a different transaction is needed.
- Balance transferred via USHare will not influence the validity duration of the B-party subscriber
- The balance exchanged must be used before the expiration of this time of validity or expires
- Your identity is your SIM, use only SIMs from biometrical checks – PTA