Seekh Kabab And Cheese Sandwich Recipe By Chef Fauzia
Seekh Kabab And Cheese Sandwich Recipe By Chef Fauzia – Delicious and delicious food is the perfect joy for food lovers. Add Chef Fauzia’s latest Seekh Kabab and Cheese Sandwich Recipe to your recipe collection. It is a delicious addition to your home cooking. You can make it at home and serve it to your family and guests.
Time 0:15 – 0:50
- 1 ready prepared Beef Seekh Kabab or
Chicken Seekh Kabab
- 1 Hot Dog Bun
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato (roughly chopped)
- 1 clove of Garlic (Lehsan)
- 50 grams Grated Cheese
(any kind of your choice)
- A pinch of Paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (Pisi Kaali Mirch)
(freshly ground – to taste)
- ½ tsp. Vinegar (Sirka)
- 1. Heat butter in a frying pan. Add the ready prepared beef seekh kabab or ready prepared chicken seekh kabab and fry until golden brown.
- 2. In the frying pan add some more butter and fry the onions until translucent. Add the salt, vinegar and paprika and fry for another 2 minutes.
- 3. Slit the hot dog bun in half, apply the butter and grill to golden brown. Place chopped tomato in bun. Put kabab, onions, and grated cheese over the sandwich. Grill until the cheese melts.
- 4. Serving Suggestions: Serve with Chips and Salad
Was this article helpful?