How to Renew Lahore Driving License in 2023
The Lahore Traffic Police is extremely alert; thus, it is critical to have a valid driver’s license when traveling in Lahore. Moreover, having a valid driver’s license is generally a public duty that can save you from trouble. The procedure of renewing a Lahore driving license is now quite simple. This post will explain how to renew a Lahore driving license with the necessary documents and fees for many types of cars.
Driving License Information Management System – DLIMS Punjab
Implementing the digital system has simplified getting and renewing a driver’s license. You could now apply for a license using the highly easy DLIMS, which operates for all of Punjab, according to the Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB).
Except for specific papers, applying for driving license renewal in Lahore does not necessitate taking practical or theoretical driving exams.
Renew Lahore Driving License – Online
You should follow the below steps:
- First, go to the DLIMS portal.
- The needed form could be collected from the download section.
- Fill up the form.
- Submit the necessary documents to the relevant licensing center.
- On the specified date, you will get your new driver’s license.
- A file cover completely covers the application form. That’s the formE- that can be found on the DLIMS portal.
- Two passport-sized photos
- You must provide two copies of your CNIC (valid).
- Valid driving license.
- The fee receipt, as specified in the license.
- Medical report.
- The relevant license ticket.
License Renewal Fee
Licenses are renewable for over five years. Fees vary in type of vehicle. The amount required for every type of car is detailed below.
|Sr. No.||Category||Issuance Fee (for 5 years)|
|3.||Delivery Van||Rs. 280|
|4.||TR. Com||Rs. 500|
|5.||TR. Agri||Rs. 250|
|8.||Road Ruler||Rs. 500|
|9.||Loco Moto||Rs. 660|
|10.||Invalid Carriage||Rs. 100|
|11.||Motorcycle and Car||Rs. 750|
|12.||Motorcycle and LTV||Rs. 750|
|13.||Motorcycle and Rickshaw||Rs. 450|
|14.||Motor Cab and Rickshaw||Rs. 450|
|15.||HTV and PSV||Rs. 1,000|
Renewal of a license within a month of its expiration is free and the best option. Renewing about 1 to 3 months of end involves a 50% charge. The candidate is charged the complete renewing amount if the renewal is completed within three months to one year.
License Renewal at License Centers
You could renew your license in all of Punjab’s cities by going to their license centers or the Police Khidmat Markaz, the places that can be found on the Punjab driving license centers section.
You will be required to provide the following documents together with the form:
- A medical document.
- A copy of your valid driver’s license.
- In a file cover, application form E.
- Two passport-sized photos
- A receipt for the appropriate license.
- Valid driver’s license.
The renewal costs indicated above apply to this process at the centers.