The Higher Education Commission HEC has issued the LAW Graduate Assessment Test LAW GAT 2023 schedule. The LAW GAT exam is required for LLB graduates pursuing Bar Council Registration. This page discusses the HEC Law GAT 2023 test schedule, eligibility requirements, test centers, and registration process. The LAW GAT test is set for June 25, 2023. Interested candidates must apply online through the HEC site by the deadline of June 12, 2023. Applicants can get the most recent information on HEC Law GAT 2023 Schedule, Eligibility, and Registration.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Law GAT 2023
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible to qualify for the HEC Law GAT 2023:
Have a Bachelor of Law degree or its equivalent from a university approved by HEC and PBC.
HEC Law GAT Test Centers
The LAW GAT will be given in the following centers:
- During the application procedure, applicants can choose any test center from the provided list.
- A minimum of 100 candidates must select a specific center for the exam to be held there.
- A test center cannot be changed after it is chosen during registration.
Registration Process for HEC Law GAT 2023
Candidates should take the following procedures to register for the HEC Law GAT 2023:
- To register online, go to the following website.
- Complete your profile in the “My Profile” area and submit your application via the “Law GAT Test” link on the web portal’s left-hand column.
- Only applications that have been submitted will be evaluated for the LAW-GAT test; applications in save or partial form will not be considered.
Pay the Rs. 3000/- exam fee online or by ATM into Account No. O 1127900567403, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112. Note that bank drafts and pay orders will not be accepted.
While filling out the application form on the ETC online registration site, upload the paid and scanned challan form, duly stamped by the HBL Branch.
To pass the Law Graduate Assessment Test Law-GAT, a minimum score of 50% is required.
Applicants must also meet any additional requirements specified in the Pakistan Bar Council’s Rules and Regulations.
Candidates have a maximum of three tries to pass the Law-GAT test because HEC administers it three times a year.
The HEC Law GAT 2023 is an important examination for LLB graduates looking Bar Council Registration. Candidates can fully prepare for the exam and meet the necessary requirements for a successful legal profession by familiarizing themselves with the schedule, eligibility criteria, test centers, and registration procedure provided on this page.