Do you know? How many sim cards have you bought so far? No. Not every time we get a new mobile. So 1, 2 sim cards are also bought new. Also, whenever we find any problem with our current telecom operator. To create a new sim card again.
To date we have not been able to know how many Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Docomo, etc Jio SIM card Will be purchased and used. But sometimes a question comes to our mind. After all, how many SIM cards are in our name? Now it is very difficult to get this information. Because no telecom operator shares any user’s personal information with anyone. So we cannot know how many SIM cards we have purchased to date.
But if you want to know how much Jio sim card is in our name. So you can easily know it. So it is possible. Because Jio SIM cards are activated only with an Aadhaar card. So you can know very easily. How many Jio SIM cards have been activated in your name? So let’s know how you can know how much Jio SIM card is activated in your name.
How many Jio sim cards are activated in our name?
If you want to know. How many Jio SIM cards have been activated in your name? So you can learn in 1 minute by following some simple steps mentioned below. How many Jio SIM cards have been activated in your name?
- To get information about an active Jio SIM card in your name, you need to download the My Jio app. Good if you have already downloaded it. Otherwise, you can download the My Jio App by visiting Play Store.
- After that, now open the downloaded Jio app on your mobile. And then log in to your account.
- To log in, you can log in with an automatic Jio SIM card. Or you can also log in with your login password.
- After logging into your account, you need to click on the My Jio option that appears at the top. As soon as you click on the My Jio option. You have to click on Ling’s new account as shown in the below screenshot.
- Now as soon as you click on the link New Account option. So a list of all Jio SIM cards activated with your Aadhaar card will open in front of you. As you can see in the screenshot below.
- Thus, you can easily check how many Jio SIM cards are activated on your Aadhaar card with the help of the My Jio app. can find out. And you can know how many Jio SIM cards you have purchased to date with your Aadhaar card.
So friends can check your Aadhaar card like this. Jio SIM card has been purchased. Or how many Jio SIM cards are activated in your name. Currently, we cannot find any such information from companies like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Aircel, or Docomo.
But as per government order, all companies are verifying sim card numbers with Aadhaar cards. In such a situation, you can easily know in the future how many SIM cards have been activated with your Aadhaar card or in your name. If you like this post then share it with your friends. And for any type of query comment in the comment box.