Barbeque Chicken Pizza Recipe
Barbeque Chicken Pizza Recipe – Get the latest tasty Barbeque Chicken Pizza recipe available online for your ease. You can make it at home if you write down the ingredients. Your family and children will definitely like it.
Time 0:40 – 0:15
- • 1 half Chicken Breast (skinless & boneless)
- • Homemade Pizza Dough or (16 ounce) package of Pre-Baked Pizza Dough
- • 1/3 cup of Red Onion (Lal Pyaz) (thinly sliced)
- • 2 tbsp. of Fresh Cilantro/Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) (chopped)
- • 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- • 1 cup of Barbeque Sauce (divided)
- • ½ cup of Marinara Sauce
- • 1 tbsp. of Sesame Oil (Zaitoon Ka Tail)
- 1. Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken breast in the skillet, and top with 1 tablespoon
- 2. Barbeque sauce. Cook 10 minutes, turn, and top with 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce. Continue cooking 10 minutes, until juices run clear. Cool slightly, and cut into chunks.
- 3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix the remaining barbeque sauce and marinara sauce. Spread evenly over the pizza crust. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Arrange cooked chicken chunks and red onion slices over the top.
- 4. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from heat, sprinkle with fresh cilantro/coriander leaves, and let sit 10 minutes before slicing.