The Zong Basic 500 Internet Plan is perfect for individuals who send/receive informal emails or use the internet for a few minutes every day.
The Zong Basic 500 3G / 4G package has a monthly data limit of 500MB and charges Rs. 150 + taxes (where applicable).
|On-Net Minutes||0 Minutes|
|Off-Net Minutes||0 Minutes|
How to Subscribe Zong Monthly Basic 500 3G / 4G Package
- To Activate: Dial *6464#
- To Check Remaining MBs: Dial *102#
Terms & Conditions
- The out-of-bundle pricing is Rs. 1/MB and will be charged after the bundle expires.
- If you use the internet without buying a data bundle, you will be charged the default rate of Rs.4+Tax/MB.
- The default Charging pulse usage is 1MB.
- A 12.5% withholding tax is charged on recharges or bills.
- In Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, and Sindh Provinces, a 19.5% sales tax would be charged on all data bundle subscriptions, default internet usage, and out-of-bundle usage charges.
- All voice and SMS bundle subscriptions, as well as voice and SMS usage in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, and Sindh Province, would be subject to a 19.5% sales tax. In the rest of Pakistan, there is a 17% Sales Tax/FED on voice and SMS subscriptions and use.