Parallel Space: Friends, there will be no such person today. Who does not have a dual sim mobile? Today everyone will have more than two SIM cards. Nowadays, having two SIM cards is also a kind of compulsion.
Because one has to be kept for personal use and the other for professional use. SIM card for professional use is kept open during office hours only. And the SIM card used for personal use is kept open 24 hours. So here we need two sim cards for office and personal use.
Similarly, nowadays WhatsApp account is required for personal and office work as well. If we use two WhatsApp accounts on different mobiles then it becomes a bit difficult. It is not possible to have two smartphones at the same time. And this feature is not available in feature phones. On the other hand, according to Android rules, you cannot install two apps of the same type on the same mobile.
After these problems, we have to take the help of a third-party app to install two different WhatsApp on our mobile. So here today we are going to tell you how you can run two WhatsApp accounts, two Facebook accounts or two Twitter accounts on one mobile.
How to run two WhatsApp accounts in one smartphone with parallel space?
Friends, to run two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone you need to install the third-party app Parallel Space. With the help of Parallel Space, you can use any social media account in two different ways on the same mobile. To use two WhatsApp accounts on one mobile, you can follow the tips given below.
- First, you have to go to the Google Play Store and download the Parallel Space apps to your smartphone.
- Download Parallel Space and open it. And click on the plus icon that appears here.
- By clicking on the plus icon you will see all types of apps installed on your mobile. Which of these apps do you want to double up on? Click on it. For example, if you want to create two WhatsApp accounts, click on WhatsApp.
- After that WhatsApp will be added to your parallel space, which means you have 2 WhatsApp in your smartphone. One which you have already installed on your smartphone and the other which you have added to the parallel space earlier.
- Now you can use it as a completely separate WhatsApp account.
- Now you mean your second WhatsApp account which is in the first place. Just installed, it has to be set up.
- When you install your second WhatsApp account in parallel space. It has to be arranged.
- Now you can easily use two different WhatsApp accounts on your mobile.
This way you can install two different WhatsApp accounts on one of your smartphones with the help of first space and use both the WhatsApp accounts normally.