How to Unlock Ufone SIM PUK Code in a Few Seconds?
These four methods can easily unblock Ufone SIM numbers blocked due to the Ufone SIM PUK Code. We’ve explained each of these four methods in detail, with step-by-step instructions to Unblock your SIM.
The term PUK Code was first used by telecom networks in the early 20s. PUK Code (Personal Unblocking Key) turns on the SIM when the customer uses the wrong pin three times. As a result, this code is considered a protective barrier explicitly intended to secure user personal information and numbers from unwanted and unknown users. So how to Unblock a Ufone SIM PUK Code?
It’s really simple, and we’ve explained four ways that are 100 % accurate in unblocking your SIM number.
Ufone SIM PUK Code
It’s common for a SIM to be blocked after three incorrect attempts at entering a PIN code or PUK code. There are now fixed pins on all SIM cards in Pakistani telecom networks. As a result, they block their own SIM card. The following four methods can be unblocking the Ufone SIM PUK code.
- SIM jacket PIN method
- USSD unlock method
- Helpline unlock method
- Customer care visit method
There are only four Ufone SIM PUK codes or PIN codes Unlocking Tricks confirmed by official Ufone representatives.
SIM jacket PIN method
One method to unlock your SIM is to use a Back Side of your Ufone SIM Jacket. In most cases, when we purchase a new SIM card, it is accompanied by an orange-colored card. These cards include your SIM’s official PIN/PUK Code. In addition, there are little 8-digit written near the QR code on the back of the Sim card. Unblock your Ufone SIM by entering this code.
USSD Unlock method
Officials at Ufone have introduced the *336# code, which allows customers to find their Ufone SIM’s PUK/PIN Code. To generate your Ufone SIM PUK/PIN Code for free, follow these instructions one by one.
- Open your phone dial pad and Dial *336# to check your Ufone SIM PUK/PIN code.
- Dial *336# call through Ufone Sim only.
- After dialing this code you will see a Prepaid Menu display on the Screen.
- In this Menu, you will see 1:Account Details. Reply with 1.
- Now you will see another menu display on the screen. Reply with 00 to get more options.
- You will see 8:PIN/PUK code option. Reply with 8 to get the PUK code.
- Now a pop-up screen will display with your Ufone Sim PIN code and PUK code.
Helpline Unlock method
If you’re having difficulty unlocking your SIM card, you’ll need to call the Ufone helpline number. This method can also be used by customers who don’t want to interfere with unblocking SIM cards manually.
- Dial Ufone helpline number 333 or call to customer care service center by dialing 03311333100.
- Ask the agent to PUK code and unblock the Ufone SIM.
- Your SIM card will be unlocked after personal authentication by an agent.
Visit customer care method
If none of the above methods work, Ufone SIM customers can Visit the nearest Ufone Customer Care franchise. First, however, you can ask a service person to unlock the SIM PUK code for you. After several study days, we have collected the most effective methods on one page. It’s easy to find out if your SIM is locked or unlocked using the given method.