Tikka Kabab Recipe
Tikka Kabab Recipe – The page here contains the recipe for the delectable TIKKA KABAB. It is simple to make and requires about the same amount of time. It can be served as a complete course supper or lunch.
Time 0:45 – 0:35
- 500 g. chicken steak
- -1 tbsp yogurt
- -1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- -1 tsp. finely chopped ginger
- -1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- -1 tsp. finely chopped green chili
- -1 tsp crushed peppercorns
- -1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- -1 tsp. garam masala powder
- -1/2 tsp. chili powder
- -1 egg
- -Salt to taste
- Chop the meat into manageable pieces and process in a mixer to obtain a smooth paste. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Divide the mixture into small portions and roll into lemon sized balls and press lightly to make a disc.
- 2. Put the kebabs on an oven tray, and bake in a preheated oven at 190 C / 375 F/ Gas 5 for 10 to 12 minutes. Alternatively, grill them on medium heat. Line the grill pan with foil (to collect the drips and save on cleaning). Put the kebabs on the pan rack and slide the pan to the midway position. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes turning once. If barbecuing them, cover them with foil to prevent them drying up too much.
- 3. Serve hot or cold with salads and chutneys.