How to Show Offline on WhatsApp When Online?
There was a time when no one had a mobile then gradually mobile came. Then we used to send messages to each other from different network sims. At that time, even 100 messages per month seemed like a lot and even they did not end. But in today’s era since the revolution of the internet and social media has changed along with it, the nature of sending messages (how to hide online on WhatsApp) has changed.
It will be rare now. WhatsApp Will not use. It means that whoever has a mobile and if WhatsApp can be installed on his mobile then it must be on his mobile. Out of a thousand, there will be only two or three people (how to chat offline on WhatsApp) who do not use WhatsApp, and that too especially the elderly or those who do not have access to such mobile phones.
So in such a situation, many people also want to know how they can keep their WhatsApp status or themselves offline even while online. That is to say, whenever we come online, it shows other people that we are online and ready to talk to everyone, but it is not.
So in such a situation, if you want to be visible to others offline even when you are online on WhatsApp, WhatsApp has provided many features for this. Today we will share with you the same so that you can know that you can keep yourself on WhatsApp even when you are online on WhatsApp.
Appear offline even when you are online on WhatsApp
So let’s first talk about the main issue which is finally how you can stay offline on WhatsApp despite being online. So for that, you have to follow some steps that we have mentioned, and only after that, you can stay offline on WhatsApp even though you are online. Let’s find out.
- First of all, you open your WhatsApp and click on the three dots visible in its upper right corner.
- As soon as you click on it, a list will appear in front of you in which you will see the last option “Setting”. You have to click on this setting.
- Now by clicking on the setting as you proceed, a list will open in front of you.
- It will say “Account” just below your name. You have to click on it.
- As soon as you click on Account, you will again get a list of many options in which you will find the first option “Privacy”. You have to click on this option.
- Privacy means your security, i.e. what you want to hide about yourself and whatnot, you can do everything in this option. Whether it’s offline while you’re online or hiding your picture, status, or something else.
- Now you will see the first option in it is “Last Seen”. You have to click on this option.
- Now as soon as you click on it, you will be presented with several options. You can choose any of these options.
- If you don’t want to show anyone offline while you’re online, you can choose “None” without worrying. Otherwise, you can select any of these options.
Offline option setting while online on WhatsApp
Now that you have learned above how you can choose your privacy while online on WhatsApp, now we will tell you about it in detail. Actually, by following the above steps, you will finally see four options out of which we asked you to select none.
But this curiosity must be arising in your mind is there any other option than not to show your online status to anyone? Yes, WhatsApp also provides you with many other options that you can use to switch from online to offline. Let’s go through it one by one.
So this will be the first option out of the four options that you can choose. But if you choose it, then know what it means. This means that everyone in the world who has your WhatsApp number saved will know when you have come online and gone.
This means that with this option you are indirectly telling your online and offline arrivals to anyone in the world who has your number saved. Mostly this option is used when we use our number to provide online service or sell a product or do business.
This option is most used and this option is selected by everyone on WhatsApp. So it is better to understand its meaning before using it. Selecting this option means that only people whose numbers are saved in your mobile’s contact list will get information about your online and offline access.
So if you don’t need to hide anything from anyone or you don’t want to show anything to anyone or no one is monitoring your coming online or going offline or you are not afraid of it then you can do it without any worries. You can choose this option. can do
My contact except
Now as you may have read some of this option and understand what it might mean, still let us explain it to you in detail. We will explain it with an example so that you can understand it better. Suppose you have 2 to 3 numbers in your contact list who start harassing you when you come online and send you messages that you don’t reply to even when you are online or who you are with. are busy etc. So in such a situation, you must be worried after hearing these things.
So if you want everyone to know when you come online or go offline, but only those two or three don’t, then you can select this option. As soon as you click on this option, your contact list will open in front of you. Now you have to select the contacts you don’t want to see your coming online and going offline. It’s just working, why isn’t it easier?
Now you already know the meaning of this option above. Apart from this, the use of this option is also increasing rapidly these days as people are becoming quite worried about their privacy these days. They don’t want the world to know when they come online, how long they stay online, and when they go offline. So in such a situation keeping in mind their privacy they choose this option for it.
So if you select the last seen Nobody option in your privacy settings, it means no one in the world will know when you came online and when you went offline and how long you were online.
Disadvantages of being offline on WhatsApp
Now that you know how you can stay offline on WhatsApp even after being online, you should also know how it can harm you. Now we are getting some facilities so we have to give something in return. In such a case, if you want to remain offline in the eyes of people even when you are online, it will also have the opposite effect.
Now as soon as you select the option to stay offline even when you are online, it simply means that no one will see you being online, but with it about other people who are online. Also will not be able to get information. This means you won’t even know when other people came online, how long they were online, and when they went offline.
So now you understand its side effects. Now when you hide your privacy, the rest of your privacy will also be hidden from you automatically. So if you are not seeing online status or last seen of others after selecting this option or suddenly everyone has stopped being last seen then don’t panic because they haven’t. It’s just a result of the configuration you’ve created.
Similarly, if you choose to hide your online status from certain people, you won’t see their online status or last seen while others do. That is, for whom you hide your online status or last seen, their last scene will also be hidden for you. In a way, every action will have the same reaction.
Using WhatsApp popup or high-priority notification
So now if you are worried after reading the above part and want to see the last part then WhatsApp has provided a separate facility for that. This means that you no longer need to switch from online to offline and you can still interact with people without even coming online.
You are shocked to hear!! Now you must be thinking how is this possible? So have you heard about this feature where you can reply by scrolling through popups without opening WhatsApp? This way you will neither need to go to WhatsApp nor worry about coming online. This is not an easy task. Let’s see how
- For this, first, click on the three dots seen in the upper right corner of WhatsApp as above.
- Now you have to click on the reset option on it.
- After clicking on Settings, you will see several options from which you have to click on “Notifications”.
- As soon as you click on it, several options will open in front of you.
- Now you will find an option in it “Popup Notification” which you have to click on.
- As soon as you click on it, you will again see four options. In which the first option would mean never show popups that you don’t need to click.
- This second option will mean show popup only when your mobile is on or unlocked, the third option will mean show popup when the screen is off and the last option will mean popup on screen off or on. Showing in both cases.
- So here we will advise you to select the second option from your security point of view so that you will see the popup only when your screen is open so that no one can misuse it.
- With the help of this popup feature, you can reply to someone’s message through a popup without opening WhatsApp.
- Although WhatsApp has stopped supporting this feature in most mobiles but doesn’t panic. For this WhatsApp has also given a new feature which is a high-priority feature.
- Where you see the pop-up option, if it’s not working, leave an option just below it, you’ll see an option that says “Use high priority notifications”.
- Now with this, you will see the switch on and off button. All you have to do is turn on this button.
- Now all the messages you receive on WhatsApp, you will see in the notification at the top of your screen and you can reply to them without opening WhatsApp and even stay offline. Isn’t that funny?
Appearing Offline While Online on WhatsApp – FAQs
How to appear offline while online?
To appear offline despite being online, go to WhatsApp Privacy and turn on Last Seen Nobody.
How to watch the last scene of block number?
You cannot see the last seen block number under any circumstances.
Can I appear offline on WhatsApp?
Yes, you can appear offline on WhatsApp only you need to set your last bar to Nobody.
How to check WhatsApp online timing?
To check WhatsApp timings online, you can check it from someone else’s WhatsApp.
So these were some options that can help you keep yourself offline on WhatsApp but at the same time stay online and chat with others. So from now on, you should choose these options but also keep in mind the possible side effects.