Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe
Schezwan Fried Rice – Enjoy your favorite curry with Schezuan Fried Rice! You can now easily make Schezuan Fried Rice at home. This page includes all of the ingredients required for making it. To get the perfect taste, follow the recipe perfectly.
Time 0:30 – 0:10
- 1) 250 g Basmati rice
- 2) 1 Cup chicken, shredded
- 3) 1 Cup prawns, shredded
- 4) 1 Medium green capsicum, washed, deseeded and finely chopped
- 5) 3 Spring onions, washed and chopped
- 6) 1/2 Cup small shrimp, cooked
- 7) 1/2 tbsp Chili sauce
- 8) 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 9) 1 Carrot, washed, peeled and chopped
- 10) 1/4 Cup French beans, washed and finely chopped
- 11) 1 tbsp Celery, washed, ends trimmed and chopped
- 12) 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 13) 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 14) 1/2 tbsp Ajinomoto
- 15) 1/4 tsp Salt to taste
- 16) 1 Onion, sliced
- 17) 3-5 Drops oil
- 18) 1 Garlic, chopped
- 19) 1/2 Cup tinned mushrooms, washed and chopped
- 1. Take a vessel and pour one tsp of oil.
- 2. Fry the onion until transparent.
- 3. Add, capsicum, celery, spring onion, carrots, beans and mushrooms.
- 4. Cook them for a few minutes until they turn brown.
- 5. Take another vessel and fry the chicken and prawns.
- 6. Pour a little oil. Add chopped garlic.
- 7. Remove it when it turns brown. Keep aside.
- 8. Once oil is flavoured with garlic, place the rice in the same vessel.
- 9. Now Fry it for 5 minutes.
- 10. Combine all the vegetables, chicken and prawns.
- 11. Cook the rice in the chicken stock.
- 12. Mix all the sauces with cooked rice.
- 13. Fry for 5 minutes on high heat.
- 14. Keep stirring and serve hot.
Was this article helpful?