What is Safe Mode – How to Turn Off Safe Mode in Vivo, Samsung, Redmi
Today in this post any question you have in your mind about what is the safe mode on your mobile, how to turn on safe mode, and if you mistakenly turn on the Safe Mode on your Mobile then how to remove the safe mode in your mobile. After reading this circular, you will get answers to all the questions.
Safe mode is given in mobile for a specific reason, and there is a specific reason behind turning it on, which will be answered below, so read the post carefully, let’s know about safe in detail.
What is the safe mode in mobile?
Safe Mode As the name suggests, it is a mode provided on your mobile. Just like flight mode is provided in your phone, safe mode is also provided by the company in your phone, it is used in special situations.,
If there is a problem with your phone, the mobile is getting hot or hangs, then you can fix the problem by turning on the mobile in safe mode. That is, by turning on the safe mode, the mobile comes to its ideal state, that is, all the apps that we have installed after buying the mobile, if the mobile works properly in the safe mode, then the problem with the mobile is considered. Is. in is due to some third-party app.
How to Turn on Safe Mode in Mobile
In different companies like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, and Redmi. All these companies’ mobiles have easy steps to turn on safe mode. Let’s see what are the steps, by following which you can turn on safe mode on your mobile.
- Turn off your mobile to go to safe mode.
- Wait for a few seconds after turning off the mobile as it takes about 3 seconds for the mobile to turn off.
- After that keep in mind that as soon as you turn on the mobile the logo appears on the mobile display, as soon as the logo appears, press and hold the volume down button until your mobile turns on.
- As you follow the above steps, your mobile will turn on in safe mode.
How to Turn Off/Disable Safe Mode in Mobile
It is very easy to remove or turn off safe mode on a mobile, first you can check if your mobile is in safe mode or not, you can see two places on your mobile, either on the left side of your mobile or the right side. In the letters on the bottom screen safe mode It should be written, if you don’t see it there, you can see it in the notification bar of your mobile, you will see safe mode on.
To disable/off safe, follow the steps below.
- on your mobile restart what
- If your mobile is not restarting then it is possible to drain your mobile phone battery.
- If you press and hold the power button for 5 to 10 seconds, your mobile will turn off.
- After that turn on your phone again.
- Your mobile’s safe mode will be easily removed.
Note: If even after this your mobile’s safe mode is not removed then your mobile’s volume button may be damaged.
Benefits of Safe Mode
If you want to know what are the benefits of safe mode then I want to tell you that if any problem occurs in your phone then it can be easily done with safe mode. Troubleshooting This can be done i.e. this problem can be detected, let’s know in which situations you can use the safe mode of mobile.
- Mobile heat problem
- There is a charging problem with the mobile.
- Even if your mobile phone hangs, you can check if your mobile phone is working properly without using safe mode, then if the problem is caused by an app or storage Occurring due to overflow.
- You can try to use it even when the mobile phone battery drains quickly.
- This can be used when there is a problem with the launcher or any app like sometimes apps close by themselves, and force stop issue.
You in the article What is Safe Mode?, How to turn on Safe Mode? And How to remove safe mode in mobile Its information has been given, if you remember the article then do let us know by commenting below.