Pakistani Seekh Kabab Recipe
Pakistani Seekh Kabab Recipe – It is a gift to be able to eat tasty food. Take a taste of Pakistani Seekh Kabab. You can simply prepare it at home and enjoy the happy times with your family.
Time 1:15 – 0:30
- Kafta is ground beef or lamb, typically mixed with cumin, paprika, minced onion, coriander and parsley. Kafta makes a superb kebab best for any occassion.
- 1 lb. ground lean beef or lamb
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Let stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Preheat oven to broil. Or prepare hot coals on barbecue grill.
- Using about 1/4 cup mixture for each kabob, mold into a sausage shape around flat metal skewers.
- Moistening hands will help mold the meat mixture onto skewers.
- Taper ends of kebab shapes to prevent meat from slipping off skewers during cooking.
- Place skewers on broiler rack 4 inches from heat source on grill or over hot coals.
- Turn frequently to brown evenly until meat is done as desired, 10 to 15 minutes.