Macaroni (Pakistani Style) Recipe
Macaroni (Pakistani Style) Recipe – Macaroni with Pakistani Style is a type of macaroni that comes in thin tubes. It’s popular with poultry and pork mince. In Pakistan, macaroni is primarily prepared in various forms and variants such as banked macaroni, cheddar macaroni, and macaroni with sauce. This delectable Macaroni Recipe calls for macaroni noodles, tomato ketchup, bell peppers, onion, butter, cheese, and spices. It is an easy refreshment that can be made at home in minutes.
* 2 cups of Macaroni Pasta
* 2 large Tomatoes
* 1 medium Onion
* 1 large Potato
* A bunch of Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania) (for garnish) (chopped)
* Any kind of Cheese (for sprinkling)
* 2 tsp. Coriander Powder (Pisa Dhania)
* 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) (more or less may be used depending on taste preferance.)
* ½ tsp. Turmeric Powder (Pisi Haldi)
* Salt (to taste)
* 1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
* 1 tsp. Ginger Paste (Pisi Adrak)
* 10 cups of Water
- For Seasoning:
* 1 tsp. of Mustard Seeds (Rai)
* 1 tsp. of Cumin Seeds (Saabut Zeera)
* 2 tsp. of Cooking Oil
- Chicken Shashlik With Rice Recipe
* Cut all of the tomatoes, onion and potato lengthwise. Rapid boil the water, add Pasta & cook until aldente. Reserve ½ cup of the water, drain and run cold water over to stop cooking.
* Separately in a pan heat oil, add the onions and fry until they are translucent. Add in the ginger paste, potatoes, salt and tumeric powder. Cover to cook for a few minutes. Mix in the tomatoes and cook until the juice wilts from the tomatoes. Add the reserved pasta water if necessary.
*Add the coriander and red chilli powder. Cook until the potatoes are done. Mix in the macaroni pasta and adjust the seasoning. Garnish with fresh coriander/cilantro leaves and serve with cheese sprinkle.