Jazz Balance Share Code – How to Share Balance on Jazz?
Jazz provides its valuable customers with some exciting internets, call, and SMS packages. Jazz 4G also provides some other advantages and privileges. As if you were out of control at any given time, you should take a Jazz loan.
There are, however, times where you have already borrowed and have broken twice. Then you can meet a friend who is a jazz user and share some credit. But before asking your friend, you know how to share the balance of jazz. You don’t have to worry because this article surely will help you share jazz balance.
Jazz Share provides the ability to share credit for any number ranging from Rs.15 to Rs.500, an advanced and secure service. You will always be connected to your loved ones with this service.
Dial *100*(number jazz Jazz that you share)*amount# to share the jazz balance. For example, I can dial *100*03001234567*130# if I want to send 130 rupees to a Jazz number of a friend.
Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions, as well as the general conditions, are properly approved by PTA and agreed upon by the CSAF/ISAF customer at the time the connection/SIM is enabled.
- Jazz retains the right to create, change or withdraw, change, revoke any price/rate of any offer/package/bundle. Where appropriate in accordance with the PTA Regulations, the affected customers will be notified in advance.
- Offer Prices/charges for each offer/package/bundle shall, wherever appropriate, be governed by all the applicable taxes regardless of the fact that the required offers/package/bundle are activated/served in which region of the country.
- The charging system saves a portion of your packages available data volume in MBs until each application/website is started opening on the computer so that several applications and/or web pages are started opening simultaneously and you can reserve the whole data volume in MBs of your packages and start charging for the package’s base cost.
- The balance and charging needed for packages can be rounded to the nearest number.
- Please e-mail us at [email protected] if you have any concerns, complaints, or additional requirements.