Infolinks Review: How it works and complete Guide
Infolinks is a leading advertising platform for publishers, offering a range of ad formats that help website owners monetize their content. Founded in 2007, Infolinks has grown to become one of the most popular advertising networks in the world, serving over 350,000 publishers across 128 countries.
What sets Infolinks apart from other advertising platforms is its unique approach to advertising. Infolinks offers in-text ads, in-fold ads, in-screen ads, and in-tag ads, all of which blend seamlessly into the publisher’s content, making them less intrusive than traditional banner ads. This results in a better user experience and higher engagement rates, which, in turn, leads to higher revenue for publishers.
Infolinks pays publishers on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis, which means that publishers earn money every time someone clicks on an ad. The amount you earn depends on the ad’s CPC, the advertiser’s budget, and the traffic quality of your website. Infolinks also offers multiple payment options, including PayPal, Payoneer, ACH, eCheck, and Bank Wire Transfer, and you can set your payment threshold to as low as $50.
In addition to their unique ad formats and payment options, Infolinks provides real-time reporting and analytics that lets publishers track their earnings, ad performance, and user engagement. This data can be used to optimize the website and maximize revenue. Infolinks also provides dedicated support to its publishers via email, chat, and phone, as well as a comprehensive help center that covers all aspects of its platform.Signup for Infolinks
Infolinks is a great option for publishers looking to monetize their websites without compromising user experience.
- Founded in: 2007
- Supported model: CPC
- Payment method: PayPal, eCheck, ACH, Payoneer, and Bank Wire Transfer
- Payment terms: NET-45
- Minimum payment threshold: $50 ($100 in case of Bank Wire Transfer)
- Supported language: English and Spanish
- Reporting: Real-time dashboard
- Live publishers: 8,837 (as per Similar Tech)
- Minimum traffic: None
- Website: www.infolinks.com/
- Employee count: 11-50
Types of ad formats offered by Infolinks
Infolinks offers several types of ad formats that publishers can use to monetize their websites. Here are the main ad formats offered by Infolinks:
In-Text Ads: In-Text Ads are the most popular format offered by Infolinks. These ads appear as hyperlinked keywords within the content of a webpage. When a user hovers over the keyword, an ad appears, and the publisher earns revenue when the user clicks on the ad.
In-Frame Ads: In-Frame Ads are displayed around the edges of a webpage, and they are visible as the user scrolls down. These ads are designed to be less intrusive than traditional banner ads, and they can be customized to fit the design of the website.
In-Screen Ads: In-Screen Ads are full-screen ads that appear when a user clicks on a hyperlink within the website. These ads are designed to be visually engaging, and they can be used to promote a product or service.
InFold: This ad only targets the search traffic and shows users footer-sticky ads. InFold ads are SEO-friendly, as ads are delivered pertaining to what user came looking for via search engine.
In-Tag Ads: In-Tag Ads are displayed within the tags of a website, such as the title tags or meta tags. These ads are designed to be less intrusive than other ad formats, and they can be used to promote related products or services.
Infolinks offers a range of ad formats that are designed to be less intrusive than traditional banner ads, which can help improve the user experience on the website. These ad formats can be customized to fit the design of the website, and they can be used to promote a variety of products and services.
Pros & Cons
Here are the pros and cons of using Infolinks as an advertising platform for publishers:
- Unique Ad Formats: Infolinks offers unique ad formats that are less intrusive than traditional banner ads, which can result in a better user experience and higher engagement rates.
- Easy Approval Process: Infolinks has a straightforward approval process that takes only a few minutes. All you need to do is sign up, add a code to your website, and wait for the approval.
- Multiple Payment Options: Infolinks offers multiple payment options, including PayPal, Payoneer, eCheck, and Bank Wire Transfer. You can also set your payment threshold to as low as $50.
- Real-Time Reporting and Analytics: Infolinks provides real-time reporting and analytics that lets you track your earnings, ad performance, and user engagement. This data can be used to optimize your website and maximize your revenue.
- Dedicated Support: Infolinks provides dedicated support to its publishers via email, chat, and phone. They also have a comprehensive help center that covers all aspects of their platform.
- Limited Earnings: While Infolinks offers unique ad formats and easy approval, the earnings potential for publishers may be lower compared to other advertising platforms.
- Limited Control over Ads: Publishers have limited control over the ads that appear on their websites. Infolinks decides which ads to display based on the content of the webpage, which may not always align with the publisher’s preferences.
- Low Fill Rates: Some publishers have reported low fill rates with Infolinks, which means that there may be times when there are no ads to display on the website.
How to Get Started with Infolinks
Getting started with Infolinks is a simple process. All you need to do is sign up, add the Infolinks code to your website, wait for approval, customize your ad settings, and start earning revenue. Infolinks provides real-time reporting and analytics that can help you optimize your ad performance and maximize your revenue.Signup for Infolinks
Here’s how you can get started with Infolinks:
- Sign up: Go to the Infolinks website and click on the “Join Us” button. Fill in the required information, such as your name, email address, and website URL.
- Add Infolinks code to your website: Once you have signed up, you will receive an email with instructions on how to add the Infolinks code to your website. The code can be added to your website’s header or footer.
- Wait for approval: Once you have added the code to your website, you will need to wait for the approval. Infolinks will review your website to ensure that it meets its guidelines. Approval usually takes a few minutes.
- Customize your ad settings: Once you have been approved, you can log in to your Infolinks account and customize your ad settings. You can choose which ad formats you want to use, select the colors and fonts of your ads, and set your payment threshold.
- Start earning: Once your ads are live, you can start earning revenue. Infolinks pays publishers on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis, which means that you earn money every time someone clicks on an ad.
AdSense vs. Infolinks
|Traffic||No minimum traffic||No minimum traffic (however, Content quality is important)|
|Publishers’ revenue share||70%||68%|
|Ad quality||Not the greatest ad quality in terms of relevance||Very high ad quality|
|Geo-based aspects||Primarily US and Canadian traffic||Traffic from all over the world|
Faqs : Infolinks Review
How much can I earn with Infolinks?
The amount you can earn with Infolinks depends on various factors such as your website traffic, ad performance, and ad formats used. Infolinks pays publishers on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis, which means that you earn money every time someone clicks on an ad. Publishers have reported earnings ranging from a few dollars per month to thousands of dollars per month.
What are the payment methods for Infolinks?
Infolinks offers multiple payment options, including PayPal, Payoneer, ACH, eCheck, and Bank Wire Transfer. You can also set your payment threshold to as low as $50.
How often do I get paid by Infolinks?
Infolinks pays its publishers on a net-45 basis, which means that you will receive payment 45 days after the end of the month in which you earned the revenue.
Can I use Infolinks along with other advertising platforms?
Yes, you can use Infolinks along with other advertising platforms as long as the other platform does not violate Infolinks’ policies. However, it’s important to note that too many ads on a website can negatively affect user experience.
What are the requirements for joining Infolinks?
To join Infolinks, you need to have a website that meets their guidelines. Your website should have original content, be written in English, and comply with Infolinks’ content policies. Infolinks does not accept websites with adult content, illegal content, or hate speech.
What are the different ad formats offered by Infolinks?
Infolinks offers several ad formats, including In-Text Ads, In-Frame Ads, In-Screen Ads, and In-Tag Ads. These ad formats are designed to be less intrusive than traditional banner ads and can be customized to fit the design of your website.