Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe By Chef Fauzia
Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe By Chef Fauzia – Food that is both tasty and delightful is the perfect treat for foodies. Add Chef Fauzia’s latest Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe to your recipe collection. It is a delicious addition to your home cooking. You can make it at home and serve it to your family and guests.
Time 0:45 – 0:15
- 1 ½ kilograms Chicken
- 6 slices of White Bread
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper (Pisi Kaali Mirch) (freshly ground)
- ½ tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
- 4 Cardamoms (Ilaichi) (grounded)
- ½ tsp. Cumin Powder (Pisa Zeera)
- 1 bunch of Fresh Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) (finely chopped)
- 4 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (finely chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. Soya Sauce
- Dalda Oil or any Cooking Oil (for frying)
- 1. Wash chicken well in and out and boil with salt until it becomes tender. When cooked, remove from water and set aside to cool.
- 2. Separate chicken meat from bones. In a chopper, chop together meat slices and bread.
- 3. Add eggs and all spices to the chopped chicken and knead it with your hands. Take a barbecue skewer (if one is not available then the handle of any wooden spoon can be used.) Take a small ball of the chicken mixture and pat it around the barbecue skewer and flatten on skewer up to about 4 inches long and cook directly over flame for a minute.
- 4. Heat a little oil separately in a frying pan. As soon as the kabab gets roasted remove it from the skewer and put into frying pan. Fry well on all sides by rolling with wooden spoon. After frying, remove from heat and place kababs on absorbent paper or paper towel to drain oil.