Chicken Chili Dry Recipe
Chicken Chili Dry – Chicken Chili Dry Recipe is one of the most popular recipes. Read the whole Chicken Chili Dry Recipe, including ingredient and method details. It’s a simple recipe with readily available ingredients. Make the recipe according to top chefs’ Chicken Chili Dry Recipe to provide true flavor or taste to your food. You can also share this recipe with your family and friends.
Time 0:30 – 0:10
- 1 kg boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp green chilli sauce
- ajinomoto a pinch (optional)
- salt according to taste
- black pepper according to taste
- 3-4 chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp choped garlic
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 egg
- 2 medium onions diced ( square pieces)
- 1 capsicum or green pepper diced (square pieces)
- Marinate the chicken in soya sauce, egg, salt, pepper, ajinomoto, flour, cornflour, half garlic and green chilli sauce for 1 hour.
- NOTE: all the tablespoon ingredients should be added half in the marinade, if soya sauce is 2 tbsp then add 1tbsp in marinade and the other half while cooking.
- After 1 hour, fry the chicken pieces till they are brown and keep them on a tissue paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Now in the same oil add chopped garlic, green chillies, fry for 2 minutes, now add fried chicken, onions and capsicum. Saute on high flame, add all the half ingredients- salt, pepper, ajinomoto, soya sauce and green chilli sauce.
- Add 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Serve hot with fried rice or noodles. Also can be served as an appetiser.