Bihari Kabab Recipe
Bihari Kabab Recipe – Bihari Kabab is a meat meal with a perfect spice combination that is cooked over a fire in a barbeque style. Bihari Kabab is a delicious Barbeque meal made with beef mince, coriander powder, red pepper, garam masala, onions, yogurt, mustard oil, salt, and papaya. Warm and tasty Bihari Kabab can be made at home and served with Raita and Paratha. It’s a perfect dish to serve during your Eid BBQ with family and friends.
Time 0:10 – 0:10
- 1) kilograms beef pasanda (thin sliced)
- 2) teaspoons coriander powder
- 3) teaspoon red pepper powder
- 4) teaspoons garam masala powd
- 5) medium onions paste
- 6) tablespoon mustard oil
- 7) cup yogurt
- 8) medium onion sliced
- 9) As per taste salt
- 10) scopes papaya (raw ) ground
- 1. When you buy Pasandas get them thin sliced about 2- 3inches wide 4 inches in length.
- 2. Two medium onions that you have sliced should be fried brown and crushed by hand.
- 3. Now mix well all the above ingredients and the beef with your hand.
- 4.leave to marinate for about 6-8 hrs in the fridge.
- 5. Then put the meat in the skewers( folded in layers).
- 6. Close held together.put the meat over heated charcoal turning it regularly till meat is barbecued from all the sides.
- 7. Serve it hot with paratha and raita.