Bheja Fry Recipe
Bheja Fry Recipe – Are you stuck for suggestions for what to prepare today? The page here provides some interesting dishes. Make a detailed note of the materials and procedure for Bheja Fry Recipe so you don’t forget anything. Try it at home and get compliments from your family. Preparing with Bheja Fry is a well-known meal enjoyed by people all over the world. It may take some time, but once completed, you will enjoy it. You may have discovered how to prepare an aromatic Tasty Bheja FryRecipe. Simply make the mental masala recipe at home and share your thoughts.
Time 0:30 – 0:20
- • 2 Cow Brains Or 4 Sheep Brains
- • 4 medium Onion (peeled & finely chopped)
- • 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
- • 2 Lemons
- • ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
- • 1½ tbsp Coriander Powder
- • 1 tsp Garam Masala
- • Salt (to taste)
- • 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- • 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- • ½ cup plain Yogurt
- • 1 cup Cooking Oil
- • 1 small piece chopped Ginger
- • A bunch of Fresh Coriander
- 1. Wash the brain thoroughly and boil them in water.
- 2. Remove the brains from the water and carefully remove any membrane or nerves.
- 3. Chop the brains into small pieces.
- 4. Heat oil in a stockpot and add onions.
- 5. Sauté the onions till they turn golden brown.
- 6. Remove half the onions and keep them aside.
- 7. Add green chilies, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste and yogurt. Stir well and fry for about 10 minutes, adding a little water if required.
- 8. Add the brains and shake the pan gently to mix the brains with the spice mixture. Avoid stirring with a spoon.
- 9. When the oil separates from the spice masala, add chopped coriander, lemon juice, ginger and remaining brown onion set aside.
- 10. Serve hot with roti or naan.