Zong Tax Certificate 2023: The Zong tax certificate is an exciting concept. Would you want to know more about it? I’ll describe how Zong Prepaid and Postpaid users can obtain a tax certificate for their SIM cards in the following paragraphs. Let me first explain what a tax certificate is.
Your Zong Tax Certificate must be included with your annual tax statement record. The official Zong E-Care application is the only way to get your annual Zong Tax Deduction Withheld Certificate. To receive your statement, follow the steps given below.
Pakistani mobile networks have all launched e-care, tech apps, SMS messages, and WhatsApp services that allow users to get Tax Certificates for free. However, when it comes to downloading a tax certificate, Zong has developed more than two methods. The following are details of all two of these tricks and images of each.
What is Zong Tax Certificate?
When the customer requests a Tax Certificate, this process will be initiated. For the whole fiscal year, regardless of subscription type (Postpaid or Prepaid), ZONG will provide customers with a Tax Certificate (of Advanced Tax) upon query after the fiscal year (1 July, 20xx, to 30 June, 20xx).
Tax payment receipts are recharged on your phone as proof of payment. The tax certificate calculates the tax you pay on packages and recharges. Here is how to get it.
Prepaid and postpaid customers now have access to yearly tax-paid evidence on their doorstep. Using these two free methods, you can quickly get a tax certificate online without having to visit a franchise or local customer service center.
- My Zong App
- Zong E-Care
Zong Tax Certificate through My Zong App
You must first download and install the My Zong app from the Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone. A confirmation SMS with your PIN will be issued to your Zong sim number when you open My Zong and enter your Zong number. Then, enter your PIN and login into your account.
- I suggest that you download and install the “My Zong App.”
- Go to the options listed on the home page of the application.
- Go to the third line of the menu and click “Tax Certificate.“
- After the redirect, you will be taken to a third page with three basic buttons on it.
- You will need to enter the “Start Date” and “End Date” of the certificate’s date.
- Click the “Download Tax Certificate” button at the end of the process and wait for it to download.
- Your tax certificate will start to download on the date you select.
Zong Tax Certificate through Zong E-Care
Zong E-official Care’s website is the trick to checking and downloading Zong Tax Certificates. Yes! To improve the reliability of the service for both prepaid and post customers, this portal was explicitly created to manage such downloading.
- Visit the Zong E-Care official website.
- Enter your Zong number in the appropriate field.
- In the second box, enter the required characters.
- Your account can be accessed by clicking on the “log in” button.
- You will get a code through SMS by Zong on your phone number; enter this code on the following page to continue.
- It will automatically redirect to the Zong E-Care home page.
- Click on the fifth option, “Usage History,” on the right side of the screen.
- Get a free Zong Tax Certificate by entering the month, date, and year in the fields.
- Follow these instructions to download your certificate from the e-care website.
A standard viewer can download tax certificates and stay up-to-date with the newest tricks of WikiTechLibrary by following a step-by-step guide.