White Keema Curry Recipe
White Keema Curry Recipe – If you haven’t tried White Keema Curry yet, why not? It’s a delectable dish that’s high in nutrients. You can enhance this recipe by adding extra ingredients such as peas and potatoes. This is a simple and tasty way to prepare veggie mince in your own manner and impress your loved ones.
Time 1:15 – 0:30
- Lamb / Mutton mince 750 gm
- Almonds 15 gm/1 tbs
- Cardamom powder 2.5 gm/ ½ tsp
- Cashew nuts 15 gm/1 tbs
- Cooking oil 60 ml/4 tbs
- Garlic, chopped 15 gm/1 tbs
- Green chillies, whole 4
- Onions, chopped 80 gm/ 1/3 cup
- Poppy seeds (khus khus) 15 gm/3 tsp
- White pepper powder 5 gm/1 tsp
- Yogurt 240 gm/1 cup
- Soak and peel almonds. Soak cashew nuts and poppy seeds for an hour and
- blend all three with a little water to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and sauté onions and garlic on low flame without
- letting them turn brown.
- Add mince and sauté over gentle heat.
- Whisk and add the yogurt, cardamom powder, white pepper powder and whole
- green chillies.
- Simmer gently till mince is cooked and gravy is reduced by half. Pick
- out and discard the green chillies.
- Add the nut paste and stir well. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with paratha.
Was this article helpful?