Ufone is a mobile phone service provider company in Pakistan. Ufone started its operations in Pakistan in 2001 and has been growing ever since. Over the years, mobile networks have launched various packages for their customers.
These packages aim to provide customers with various services such as calling, SMS and internet at affordable prices. These bundles provide a way for people to enjoy most of the services without worrying about balance and other details. The U-Family bundle is the latest addition to the Ufone bundles. It provides customers with on-net and off-net call minutes, SMS and internet for a month.
Ufone U-family package details
|Ufone to Ufone and PTCL minutes||10,000|
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid for prepaid customers only.
- There is no additional charge for subscribing to the U-Family.
- Call setup will be free.
- The validity period of UFamily is 30 days.
- The primary user can add up to 3 secondary users for free.
- sum of 4pearl Users can do this for a fee of PKR 433.91 (including taxes).
- Up to 4 secondary users can be part of the pool at the same time.
- After consumption of the offered volume, the Internet will remain active and will be charged at the default rate of 2.75 per MB (including taxes) at a charge pulse of 512 Kb. After using 25 MB, you will be given 150 MB free until midnight. After the service is activated, fees are applied according to tariff plans.
- Biometric Verification – Uses the SIM issued via PTA.
U-Family Package Features
If a customer subscribes to the UFamily package, they are allowed to add up to three people who can share the package. These people are called secondary users, and up to four secondary users can be added. UFamily package allows individuals to share the services offered through the package and these services are available for one month.