Punjab Public Service Commission has announced to pursue 627 candidates for the recruitment of 127 posts (including 06 reserved for Minority Quota and 06 reserved for Special Person Quota) of Higher Chemistry (Female) (BS-17) in Punjab. The education department has been provisionally cleared for interview.
PPSC Chemistry Lecturer Result 2023
The call-up letters for the interview will be uploaded on the PPSC website as per the approved schedule. Candidates will also be informed through SMS and Email. Candidates will be interviewed, if they are found eligible at the time of interview as per notified conditions of advertisement and service rules.
Candidates will be required to bring original educational certificate and relevant documents at the time of interview as they will be intimated soon through PPSC website, SMS and email.
Check PPSC Lecturer Result 2023
- Open the official website ppsc.gop.pk or open the link below.
- Find the result tab from the home page of PPSC official website.
- Select Candidates Option/Description of Marks.
- Enter your CNIC number.
- Enter the token number.
- Select the relevant post name.
- Click on the search button and your result will be displayed in front of you immediately.
- If you have forgotten your ticket number then reset your ticket number by entering your matriculation class result credentials.
PPSC Contact Information
|Telephone Exchange:||042-99202752, 042-99202761, 042-99202769|
|Address||LDA Plaza, Egerton Road, Near Iwan Iqbal, Lahore.|