Lobia Keema Recipe
Lobia Keema Recipe – Lobia Keema is a special dish that is also a nutritious dinner. The components used to make Lobia Keema are meat mince, tomatoes, onion, and oil. People also enjoy making Lobia Keema stuffed paratha. This meal is high in minerals and vitamins, so it will keep you going for a long time. Try the simple Lobia Keema dish at home.
Time 0:25 – 0:20
- ½ kg. minced beef
- 200 grm. Lobia beans (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion (large size)
- 6 tbs. oil
- 6 whole black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 6 cloves (Laung)
- 1 black cardamom (Bari Ilaichi)
- 1/4 tsp. cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 tsp. coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- 1 tsp. salt (according to taste).
- ¼ tsp. turmeric (Haldi) powder
- ¾ tsp. chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- 1 tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
- 1 tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ tsp. garam masala powder
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in oil until light brown.
- Add all the spices including yogurt and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on medium heat till water is almost dried. Add mince meat mix and dry the water again.
- Add 2 glasses of water cover and cook till meat is tenderized and the water dries.
- Add Lobia and cook till the Lobia beans are soft.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder. Garnish with green chilies and Ginger (Adrak) slices and lemon juice.
- Serve with naan
- Serving: 4 to 5 persons
Was this article helpful?