How to Encash Your Prize Bond
To show your original prize bond at any of the counters of SBP BSC Offices, Commercial Banks, and National Savings Centers and receive the face value thereof.
To encash a prize bond in Pakistan
- Find a National Savings Center or State Bank of Pakistan branch near you. You can visit the National Savings Pakistan official website to find the nearest center or branch.
- Bring your original prize bond, as well as a copy of your CNIC, to any National Savings Center or State Bank of Pakistan branch.
- Fill out the prize bond encashment form supplied by the center or branch employees. Make certain that you provide full details about yourself and your prize bond.
- Submit the filled-out form, along with your prize bond and a copy of your CNIC, to the center or branch employees.
- Wait for the staff to check the information on the form and confirm the prize bond’s validity.
- When the verification process completes, the staff will either send money to you in cash or issue you a check in your name.
- Check the amount paid to you and retrieve your reward bond immediately, since it will be invalidated after encashment.
To avoid problems, keep your CNIC and prize bond safe throughout the process. Also, there are no fees or charges in Pakistan for redeeming a prize bond.
How do I check if my prize bond has won a prize?
The results of the bi-annual prize bond drawings may be found on the National Savings Pakistan website, WikiTechLibrary, or by visiting a National Savings Center or State Bank of Pakistan office.
How do I encash my prize bond?
By producing your original prize bond and a copy of your CNIC, you can encash your prize bond at any National Savings Center or State Bank of Pakistan branch. The reward money will be given to you in cash or via check.
Is there a time limit for encashing my prize bond?
There is no time limit on redeeming the prize bond. It is encashed at any time following the draw in which it was included.
Are there any fees or charges for encashing my prize bond?
There are no fees or costs related to encashing your reward bond.
Can I sell my prize bond to someone else?
Yes, you can sell your prize bond to another person, but the buyer must encash it themself.
What happens if I lose my prize bond?
If you lose your prize bond, you must inform the local police station and file an FIR. After then, you can apply for a duplicate bond by completing an application form and paying a small fee.
Can I encash my prize bond outside of Pakistan?
No, you may only cash your prize bond at a National Savings Center or a branch of the State Bank of Pakistan in Pakistan.